Please Read!

Hi this is Zenmaidas' Note.

I am finally back after 2 years. Many things happened, things I cannot explain but I hope you understand that I am very sorry for keeping your hopes up this past 2 years that I haven't even updated once. This account was on my iPad but the email address and also the sync wasn't on, so it was hard to open the Wattpad in my phone. I tried many ways but I don't know why it won't open. So the iPad was smashed actually. Not that really 'smashed' but just broken screen and a few cracks here and there and my mother confiscated it because she said I wasn't responsible enough. And I agreed being naïve, never thought about the book I made here with my dreams as a child. You know... Fantasy, action, that kind of dreams. This dreams though felt too real. As I grew older these memory dreams were still in my mind up till now. That's why I wrote this Book. Yep. That's all I have to say. Again, I'm sorry for leaving you guys unnoticed:)

I'll make up for it, don't worry. I will also update the other chapters but this time I will first fix the chapters I made before and try to fix errors and stuff. You may be surprised if your an old reader. I hope you can still like the story and the upcoming chapters<3. Thank you all for reading the Book! I will continue this story until it finishes!

I will update once a week. Sorry for the tardiness but I have some complicated situations happening in real life, and since there is corona spreading... I hope y'all keep safe and be free from corona in your country, wherever you are or may be. Please be safe! I love you xoxo❤️.

-ZenMaidas💋