Prologue

A small boy wandered the deserted streets of London. Said boy has rusted color hair with dull gray eyes to match. He was no older than 4, maybe 5 at most. The boy had nowhere to go and hasn't eaten in days. He's been trying to survive on the streets as long as he could remember. His 'parents' have ,what he had assumed, abandoned him on the streets because of his freakishly red and veiny arm.

As the boy wandered around London looking for food, something, or more like someone caught his attention. Wandering closer to them in hope of food he stumbled upon 2 people. One dead, or dying in that matter, and one very, very alive with blood dripping down his chin onto his now stained clothes.

Oh bloody hell.

"Oh now? What do we have here?" The stranger said, eyeing the boy. As soon as the killer said that the rusted hair child gave out a yelp and turned to run. With the such luck the child had he tripped over a purse. It looked like it belonged to the dead woman.

Giving a gruff laugh the killer reached out to grab the boy. "Oi! Put m' down ya bloody Wanker!-" Pulling the boy up, not giving the orphan child a chance to escaped or finish cursing. He tilted the child's head up and bite down. Hard. It felt as if a thousand needles just pierced him, having him frozen in spot. To terrified to act or even move. The last thing he remembered was a haughty laugh and something hitting his head.

By the time the silver eyed child woke up his whole body hurt all over. 'Fuck..I thought I died...what 's this?' thought the boy. Looking around, he noticed he was in chains and a different pair of clothes.

"Oi, boss man! The brats up!" The next thing he heard was boots walking towards him and saw the 'killer'.

"Good Even'g kid. M' Cosmo and you're not going anywhere. From this day forwad' ya belong' to me. I'll call ya Red." Cosmo gave the newly dubbed 'Red' a sickening grin.

That's when it all started, three years ago.

[Authors Note:
Wow this prologue was really really short. But it gets better, the next chapter is roughly over 1k words! But honestly nothing really starts happening in till chapter 2 or 3.
See you next time~

P.s. if you see any grammar errors or misspelling please tell me so I can fix it!]