Friends story 1

Me and Aaron have been friends since high school, I know I like him and I dream about him every night, but if I tell him my feelings and he rejects me...He'll never want to talk to me again!

I look for my phone as I slip my long shirt on and I see that my door is opened slightly, I open it to see Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn laughing at my phone on the couch. I sprint down my stars slipping my pants on.

I yell "What are you two doing?!" Kawaii~Chan says laughing "Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama are trying to get Aaron~Kun to send you nudes!" I say ripping my phone from Katelyns hands "WHAT?!" I quickly message Aaron "Sorry!! Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan took my phone!!"

He replies "So you don't want me to send nudes?" I blush and I text back "Well...Um..." I quickly sprint up into my room locking the door behind me, he texts back "I would send them (;" I place my phone against my chest panting.

I feel my phone vibrate as I see a text "Sorry the camera isn't big enough." I blush as I see a picture of his 'member' I blush as I see a 8 inches than it gets cut off...I text back "I um...It's really nice..." 

He texts back "Can I get a pic of you (;" I reply with "Maybe..." He texts me "So I don't get to see your boobs? :(" I blush...Thinking "He has become really flirty with me...But than around over people he acts so...Stand offish..." I ask over text "Can I...Can I come over?" He replies quickly "Yes!" 

I text him "We...We aren't going to fuck!" He texts back "We'll see!" I laugh to myself grabbing some 'sexy' clothes out of my drawer. I hide them in my purse, I walk down the stairs and Kawaii~Chan asks "Where is Aphmau~Senpai going?" I say secretly blushing "Aarons..."

Katelyn says "No you're not! Aaron was obviously horny!! And I don't trust you around him like that!" I say running out the door expecting for her to tackle me "BYE KATELYN!" I sprint to Aarons house as I knock on the door quickly.

He opens it placing his hands on my hips and pulling me in, he pins me up to the glass door frame, he kisses my neck and I moan into his ear "Aaron! Hang on!" He looks at me confused and I smirk "I need to put something on!" I quickly run into the bathroom and change into very skimpy lingerie, it shows off my butt...

I walk out of the bathroom to see Aaron drooling he smirks "Want something...Kinky?"As soon as he says that I get wet and I say "Yes..." He demands "Sit on the couch!" I nod doing as he says as he comes out with a belt...

I ask him "What are you going to do with that belt?" He stands in front of me and rubs it up and down my arm "You want something kinky!" I say with conern "Are you going to spank me?" He smirks "Stand up!" I stand up as I feel him hit my ass with the strap.

I moan as he didn't hit hard...But he didn't hit soft...He smirks "Now...You are going to moan louder than you ever have!" I say blushing "You know I'm a virgin..." He smirks "And I know you finger yourself!"

I blush "Aaron!" He picks me up and I look at him confused "Aaron?" He kisses my neck and I ask "What are you doing?" He looks at me and smirks "You!" I blush looking away, I ask "How are we going to do this?" He laughs "Doggy style? My bed?" I blush "AARON!" 

He smirks "There are over places-" I cut him off "Ok, yep bed!" He laughs kissing me he carries me into his room not stopping, I ask "Are you just horny or do you want me?" He looks me in the eyes "You..."

He continues "I meant all I said in high school...I didn't want to lose you but I'm ready..." I get so excited at this as I kiss him he smirks "Oh, your wanting some Aaron?" I nod and he laughs as he places me on his bed, I blush "I didn't think I would have this moment..."

Aaron smirks "Having sex with me?" I nod blushing as he leans over me and kisses up and down my neck, I moan "Aaron..." He stops kissing me as I ask "Why did you stop?" He smirks and asks "How tight are you?" I blush to the max and I say "Uh um....I'm not sure..." 

He smirks "Ohhhh!" He chucks something at me and he turns around taking his shirt off I ask "What are you doing?" He says "Put that on, the lingerie isn't doing it for me!" I nod as I put on a white laced bra and panties I ask "Where did you get these from?" 

He smirks "Bras N things." I ask blushing "How do you know my cup size?" He answers turning to me in just his boxers "You drunk called me one night. Telling me you wanted to 'do' me and your cup size." 

I blush and ask "Wait what?! I called you drunk telling you my cup size?!" He nods and smirks "You said 'I'm wet and I'm tight come and make me less tight!'" I blush "I did?!" He nods and then kisses my neck up and down.

I feel so embarrassed as I feel him kiss my cleavage I squirm "Aaron!" He looks at me smirking I say "That felt nice..." The smirk on his face grows bigger as he tries to unhook my bra it falls off as I cover my breasts with my hands.

He says "Self conscious about your DD cups I see?" I nod "Um..Maybe.." He smirks "Aph...They look beautiful..." I blush and joke "Why where you looking at my breast?" I look at him to see a shade of red on his face and he smirks "They're very...Lovely looking!" 

I laugh as he starts kissing my neck again and he goes down and I place my hands on his back, and he starts kissing my breast I grip onto his back as it feels so nice...I moan into his ear as I feel something poke me.

I ask as he continues kissing me "Are you, are you getting...A boner?" He looks up at me blushing "Yeah..." He goes down the bed and I ask "What are you-" He takes my panties off as I say "Aaron?!" He says "Sorry!!" I say "Continue!"

He flicks my clit and I moan the second he does I ask "What was that?!" He smirks "Pure pleasure." He starts rubbing it as I moan over and over and he laughs "Told you, you would moan a lot!" 

I moan "Aaron!" He quickly shoves his finger up in my entrance and I moan "Oh Aaron!" He moves his finger around like he's looking for something I ask "What are you- AHH!!" I moan out of breath as he hits a spot.

He smirks "That!" He continues to hit the spot which makes me out of breath quickly, I moan "Aaaarronnn!! I'm going to get, get, get WET!!" I get wet as he still hits that spot and adds another finger in.

I moan and moan over and over he adds another finger in as I moan "AAAAARRROOONNN!!!!!"  He smirks "Are you ready for more?!" I say moaning "It's good!!!!" He places another finger in and I get wet instantly and a lot.

He stops as I moan "KEEP GOING!!!" He smirks "I think you've had enough." I say "NO!! I WANT MORE!!!" He takes his underwear off and he says "Doggy style?" I say "JUST DO ME!!" He puts me on my hands and knees as I say "IN!!" 

I feel him come in and I say "Aaron!! It hurts!!" He whispers in my ear "The pain will go away...Just hold it out..." I nod and he doesn't move as I feel something great I say "HARDER!!" He starts frusting as I moan knowing how great it feels.

I moan "Aaron!! I said HARDER!!" He frust at such a great speed and he grunts after a hour of this he pulls out as I collapse on his bed panting I ask "Protection?" He lays down next to me "No. Didn't think of it at the time, little miss 'KEEP GOING.'" 

Hope you enjoyed my sinful chapter. ~JustAFangirl_💖💜