Halloween. Story 5

Halloween, 2018 (It should be 2018 for MS because of the fact Emerald Secret was done as 2017.) I get dressed into my costume as Aaron puts his arms around me, I joke "Last year we went as werewolves." He laughs "And this year I turned you into a werewolf..." 

I smile "You like my costume?" He says "It looks very creepy..." I laugh looking myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a big puffy white dress with white contact lenses making it look like I don't have any pupils, and fake blood dripping down from my mouth, with dead white roses in my hair. 

I smile "I know, I want to win the competition!" He rolls his eyes and I smile "You're not the one wearing contact lenses!" He smiles "I already have black eyes!" He's wearing dark red face paint to give him a burnt look, with demon horns and a pointy tail, his put his ears and tail away for tonight. 

I joke "I never knew my mother was right!" He laughs "Well than, you should have listened to her." We leave the house and I laugh seeing Gene and Katelyn did the same thing as last time, but this time they went as Penny Wise.  

Authors note: Penny Wise is beautiful. 

I laugh walking over "Hello Penny wises."  Katelyn looks at him annoyed "STOP STEALING MY IDEAS!" He says "YOU'RE THE ONE STEALING MY IDEAS!" I say "IT was last year <;" They look at me and say "No puns!" 

I say "BUT PUNSS!!" Katelyn sighs "I need alcohol!" I laugh "I'll have some!" Aaron whispers in my ear "You remember the last time you got drunk?" I blush remembering what happened...I didn't know I was a moaner...

I say "I just wanted a glass!" He laughs "I'm not cleaning up if you vomit." I say "Yes you are." He says "No!" I say "You're the only one that lives in the house!!!" He says "Whatever, come on! The costume competition is starting soon." I say "Ok, I'll grab a drink than I will meet you over there!" 

He nods "Alright babe." I smile "Cool!" I quickly grab a vodka cranberry and I walk over to the competition as I find me demon I smile "Hey!" He looks over at me and jumps I laugh "I'm not that scary!" He says "I'm not used to my potato being so...Gory looking? Dead looking?-" I cut him off "I get it!" 

He laughs "Good!" He pats my head as I look at him annoyed "I'm not a dog!" He laughs "You're my potato!" I roll my eyes "Fwine!" He laughs "Did you just roll your eyes?" I say "Yeah? How come you can't- OH! The white eyes!" 

He nods "Your tone of voice gave it away!" I say "You look like a demon! And you're acting like one!" He laughs "I'm your demon!" He gets closer and whispers in my ear "At least I don't moan loud in bed!" I stutter flustered "I'm not l-loud!" 

He laughs "You are! I remember!" I sigh "What ever Aaron!" He says "Come on! They're announcing the winners!" Lucinda?! Walks on the stage and says "3rd place is! GENE?! As Penny Wise?!" I hear Gene yell in the crowd "SUCK IT KATELYN!"

I laugh and Lucinda says "2nd place goes to, Laurence as a fairy!" I laugh "It suits him." I cross my fingers and Lucinda says "1st place is!!! DRUM ROLE PLEASE!!!" She continues "Aphmau! As a really dam creepy angel thing?" I scream "YESSS!!!! YES!!!" 

We get home hours later after...Like 10 vodka cranberries? Some double digit  number...I'm drunk...We get in a flirt drunk "Hmm you're the one demon  want inside of me!" He laughs "You become a horn dog when you are drunk!"

I get up close to him and I start kissing his cheek, he chuckles "You are very sexy!" I suck on his bottom lip asking for entrance he accepts quickly and we stand there making out, he quickly takes me upstairs.

He puts me on the bed and undoes my big dress to show my black laced bra and panties... I smirk drunk "Do what ever you wanttttt." He undoes my bra and kisses everywhere on my breasts I moan.

And he says "I told you, you moan a lot!" I say drunk "I doon'tt caree!!" I look at him and I see him taking his shirt off, I take my panties off and he quickly rips his pants and boxers off, he slowly 'inserts' him self in and I moan "Mmm Aaron!" He starts frusting and I moan over and over. He goes really fast and I become a moaning mess, this keeps going and I moan "AARON!" 

He pulls out and lays down places his head in between my breast I say "I love you Aaron..." He says half asleep holding me in his arms "I love you too babe..." I hear a yelling next door and I look through the window to see Katelyn yell "WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP, PLEASE DON'T GO AGAIN!" I laugh as I play with Aarons hair.

We fall asleep like this.

I haven't updated this story in a while? Have I? Hmm leave a sudjestion for something you would like to see as in this story. MAY YOU BE BLESSED BY A COPY AND PASTE FACE.                  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ JustAFangirl.