15

//

"I did it because I had no other choice. They threatened me, my parents. You know how powerful they are. I had to break up with you or they would do something. Something really bad. I couldn't let that happen to you" Minji said, playing with the hem of her top.

"Well, Minji, you didn't exactly break up with me, did you? You could've just done that, instead of faking your fucking death" Jungkook spat, making the girl flinch at the coldness in his voice.

What have I done to him?

Minji hated herself for turning him into this. Jungkook had always been the sweetest boy she had ever met but she changed him, and she hated that.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't do it. I couldn't break up with you. I didn't want you to think I didn't love you. I'm sorry. I chose the easiest way out" she said, as a tear slid down her cheek.

"The best option, would've been for you to tell me, tell us everything, but you chose to break us instead. That just goes out to show how much you trusted us, right? You couldn't even trust us enough to tell us, so that we could work on a solution together" Jungkook said, with a humorless laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- please Jungkook, you have to believe me. Hobi, you have to tell him" the girl begged, hoping the older boy would support her.

"No" Hoseok spoke up for the first time.

"Wh-what?" Minji asked, shocked, while Jungkook put a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I said, no. I don't have to do anything you say. Jungkook's right, you know. I treated you like my very own sister. I told you everything and you couldn't even tell me this? We treated you like our own family, ever since the first day you started dating Jungkook. You broke all our hearts, especially Jungkook's. You are a liar. You broke every promise you ever made, and I hate you for that. And please stop calling me Hobi. I don't even know who you are anymore" he said, holding onto Jungkook's hand for support.

"Hoseok, I-"

"Please stop, Minji, for our sake as well as your own. Stop making excuses and just admit you did something very wrong. Maybe that will bring you peace of mind sooner" Jungkook sighed, standing up from the couch, pulling his friend up with him.

"Let's go home, hyung. I think this is enough" he said, while the older boy just nodded.

"Goodbye Park Minji. I hope you have a nice life" Jungkook said, before walking out of the apartment along with Hoseok.

The two boys entered the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. As they waited, Jungkook spoke up.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"We'll be okay, right?"

"We'll be fine, Jungkook. It'll all be okay soon" Hoseok said with a smile, actually meaning it this time.

"We'll all be fine as long as we're together"

The End.

//

It's over *goes in a corner and cries*

hahaha that was the worst ending ever but welp

dedicated to -wcnhoeee and seoulmxteu xx

thank you so much to everyone who supported this book. I love you ♡