The first day...

"Man,this place is huge!" Luna says while looking around. Luna loves a new environment! Then suddenly while Luna was looking around,three mentors came? "Hello ladies," said the brown haired one. Okay,Luna can easily tell peoples flavors by one look. Jordan was one of those boys who like to play with girls feelings. Sigh,poor Celestia will fall right into his trap. "Okay,are you a mentor or something?" After Luna said those words,one of the boys leaned next to Luna and patted her head,"Yes,and are you the three new students?"
"Yeah," replied Luna in a shaky voice
Man,his hair looked perfectly dyed. It was a blue color too! "Oh,your the boy I saw sitting on the bench in front of school!" Then it grew silent after Celestia said those words.
"Uh,so let's start the tour!" Luna said softly. "Ah,okay then" Galactic then pushed the third person foward. "Um,H-Hi" he said while looking down. He looked like one of those shy nerds. "Okay introductions,I'm Galactic,shy boy is Andres,and flirty boy is Jordan" Galactic says.
"Okay then,I'm Luna,Celestia is the cute one,and Destiny is the depressing looking one" Destiny then glared at Luna. "S-sorry sis," Luna then asked for mercy and everyone had a mentor to follow. Luna was with Galactic,Jordan was with Destiny,Celestia was with Andres. It was a normal tour,nothing special. Then the bell ringed,It was time for first period to start.

"Huh?" Luna wiped the drool off her face,she just woke up from her dream

Classes are boring,thats why she decided to just sleep through it.
"Luna,would you like to explain?" Oh no,the teacher called on her!
"U-um...I don't think I was listening,can you repeat the question please?" Luna seemed embarrassed saying those words,Its her first day and she's slacking off. Then the bell saved her,It was time for lunch! As Luna got up and was about to race to the cafeteria,the teacher called on her. "Luna,where are you going?" The teacher said strictly. "When you answer the question you may go."
But Teacher! Luna was sleeping! She's hungry,just let her go!

"Aw,sorry but I don't like you! Your just not my type,sorry cutie~"

(Sneak peak of Celestia 👆)