Childhood

Luna stared out the window, all the kids we're playing games with their friends, but little Luna was the only one without a friend. She opened the window and the wind blew through her long black hair as she looked at the sky. Kids didn't like her, they said she looked scary. She had strange yellow eyes and had a dull look on her face. She was just a lonely kid and will stay like that her whole life. Where is your sisters when you need them? Too bad Celestia was too young to go to pre-k and Destiny was too old to go to pre-k. Although they are her sisters, Luna looks nothing like them or her Parents. There was many questions Luna had such as: Why am I different from my family? Why do I have yellow eyes? Why can't I make friends? When will I have a friend? How is having a friend like? Where do babies come from? It seems like her questions won't be answered till she is older. Then she felt a tug. She turned around and a little girl with short brown hair was tugging her dress. "H-hi, want to play blocks with me? " Luna never heard those words on her life, so she accepted the request. Then later on, they became close friends.

It was a windy day, Luna was playing with her friend as usual, she was her only friend. Her name was Rachel. Luna climbed the monkey bars then stopped when she saw a cute black hair boy sitting on the slide alone. "I'll be right back! " Rachel said to Luna. She went over to the boy and came back with him. Luna got off the bars and stared at Calbi, "Who is he? A new friend? " Then Rachel noded and blushed then putted her hair behind her ear and said, "We're actually dating, I told him he was cute and said I was too and we became a couple! " Luna stood, puzzled then finally said, "What is a couple? What is dating? " Rachel shook he'd head, "You so immature! I'm leaving! " She then walked away with Calbi. Calbi shook her off and whispered some words to Luna then ran away, ditching Rachel. "WHAT DID HE SAY?! " Rachel yelled at Luna. "He told me what dating is and told me that you guys weren't actually dating.. " Luna looked down and Rachel started sobbing. "WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS! " Rachel yelled and ran away. It was a long time ago when that happened, everyone was four years old so nobody couldn't handle heart breaks and did immature things. Too bad nobody can go back in time so they can understand the things more clearly. Why was Rachel so sad just about one boy? It's more clear to Luna now, the reason she was sad was because she was a little girl having love for the first time, so of course things will be moody. But why did she had to break their friendship? Luna misses Rachel still even though it's been years. Luna can hear Rachel's voice yelling in her ear sometimes saying, "We are no longer friends! " and "What did he say?! " Love is confusing, cheesy, cringy, and helpless.