Austin Carlile Imagine

It's late. You get tired and so you decide to switch of the tv whilst unwrapping yourself from your chunky knit blanket Austin got you when he toured in Canada. you plod straight to bed knowing Austin will be back in a week, you can't wait. He had been on tour for 2 months, although you try to call each other every night when he is on tour but it's difficult when he is in a different timezone, like he is now in Europe.

Since you moved away from Brazil to live with Austin in California you don't have much contact with your family so when Austin is off touring your have no one apart from your Labrador, Bitsy, and your Persian cat, Bella.

You get into bed snuggling up in Austin's side. Sleeping on Austin's side when he's gone is comforting. You can smell his musky cologne giving you a sense of security. Half asleep, you hear a noise. You couldn't be bothered to check out what it was because normally Austin would. You got out of bed to go to the bathroom as you walk through your apartment you sense someone around. As you walk past your living room "BOO!" you scream in horror but then quickly you realise it was Austin trying to scare you. You jump fall into his arms. You gave him the greatest hug you could give.

"Austin, that's not funny I thought you were a burglar!" you say punching his tattooed chest. "I am and I'm here to steal some kisses." He lightly kisses your facee all over. Whilst you are giggling he carries you to your room continuing to kiss you. He puts you down on you bed and sits over you. He slowly moves his kisses to your lips. You do the same. You grab the back of his shirt and sit up. Austin lies on his back so now you are on top of him. You brush you hands through his hair and stop kissing for a moment and lie down with your arms warped around Austin tightly.

"Wait, why are you here? Babe, You should be on tour for another week!" You said curiously.

"The shows were all cancelled due to a storm heading into the areas we were playing in." He said as is breath gently touched your cheek. "Couldn't of you have waited Til morning though, I'm tried
baby." You say yawning and stretching your arms then snuggling back up into his chest. "I'll go back if you want!" Austin said sarcastically with a laugh in his voice. "I just couldn't wait to see you babe, I love you." He said softly leaning into your lips. He kisses you ever so gently and as he does you whisper "I love you too"