Valentine Woes

Continuation of Birthday Bows 

"A Valen-tini," the bartender said, setting the hot pink drink on a cocktail napkin in front of you at the bar. You smiled in thanks and reached for the drink. You had wanted to wait until Harry arrived and get drinks together, but he'd sent a text forty minutes ago saying traffic was bad leaving the airport and he wasn't sure when he'd make it to the hotel.

What a great Valentine's Day.

Your workload had been rough on you lately, and it was always hard getting back into the swing of things when Harry first left for tour. The only thing you had been looking forward to all week was being with him once more, and now you were being made to wait longer.

The last two weeks had been a whirlwind. It'd gone from being with Harry—in many different places and positions—every day to suddenly being on your own. The stark juxtaposition of the days before Harry left and the last few days alone had you—and your body—reeling.

You had never had more sex than in the week following Harry's birthday. Gifting Harry with the collar and lead had reinvigorated something rendering the both of you unable to keep your hands off each other. It was reminiscent of the first few months of your relationship, except there was no awkward learning of bodies or hasty hands fumbling caresses; no, you knew just how to touch each other. You knew that if you suckled Harry's bottom lip and let the edges of your teeth barely nibble he'd growl and grip whatever part of your body occupied his hands at the moment tighter to pull you closer to him. He knew that if he caressed your breasts, traced the soft curve of them with his fingertips, kneaded and cupped the supple tissue, but was careful to avoid your nipples, you'd inevitably grow so impatient you'd grab him by the wrists and force him to pinch and roll them between his fingers.

This was much more dangerous than being lustful strangers; you were both equipped with the knowledge to drive the other wild and were determined to test limits. 

The day after Harry's birthday, you'd gone out to do the shopping. It was nothing special, just an errand motivated by the necessity of groceries until it dissolved into Harry and you pawing at each other like horny teenagers behind a display pyramid of paper towels.

Mere hours later you'd gone to the cinema with friends and couldn't get halfway through the opening trailers without Harry working his hand down your pants as you worked open the buttons of his shirt. After a few disgruntled kicks to the back of your seats and a mate elbowing Harry in the back, the two of you scurried out and into the family toilet where you promptly got on your knees and took his heavy cock into your eager mouth.

Last Friday you called in sick and Harry canceled all of his pre-tour meetings, rehearsals, and fittings, leaving no square inch of your home safe. You fucked on the kitchen counter, made love on the dining room chair, banged on the stairs, had a quickie in the shower, romped on the couch, and finally closed out the day in bed with lazy sex wrapped in each other's arms snuggled under the covers.

Maybe it was because Harry was leaving on tour soon. Maybe it was the fact that the collar was a bold admission of your desires to explore your sexual relationship further. Maybe it was a physical manifestation of the pure trust and faith you held in one another. Maybe you both remembered all too well how desperate the many nights apart would feel like. Most likely it was a combination of it all that made the both of you insatiable.

You uncrossed and re-crossed your legs, adjusting the hem of your dress further down your thighs and squirming into a more comfortable position on the barstool. Although faint, you could still feel a hint of Harry between your legs. When he woke you before the sun was even up five days ago, wrapped in a warm coat and bags at his feet, your entire body was as heavy as lead. Rolling to give him a kiss goodbye tightened every inch of your sore body. When you winced in discomfort, Harry was torn between feeling upset that you were feeling some pain and being happy that he'd made good on his promise...