00.

i wanted to get this up, to give you all a bit of insight on the story and kellin's life at home. 
this is the opening scene, so it will be short. -- the next chapter won't be posted until obsessed is over. 
:] i have chosen the characters, the list will be at the very bottom of this chapter. ♡

 ---❀✿❁

        “Raquel!”

        I was relaxing on my zehava coloured sun lounger by the pool at our villa in Key Street. In one hand, I held my mobile, and in the other, a milkshake.

        “Raqueeeeeeeel!”

        The problem? This milkshake totally wasn’t the flavour I’d asked for! It was strawberry, a flavour absolutely cringe-worthy, while the heavenly, chocolate flavour I desired was no where to be seen in this pink, gooey mess.

        “RAQUEL, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU AREN’T HERE IN TEN SECONDS I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CUT YOUR HAIR OFF WHILE YOU SLEEP.”

        On the sunbed placed beside my own, lay Lulu, wearing matching shades. She’s my dog – obviously – a bichon frisé, but I was the only citizen in this lonely town who was smart enough to dye their pet. No one around here had a pink puppy, only me, Kellin, yours truly. I felt quite proud, I must say so myself, of how unique and different my dog was to all the others. I mean, I had to do something. Each of the pooches looked the same, with their dull, boring colours, and sure they were cute, but they weren’t what I’d call fabulous, like Lulu over here.

        “RAQUE--”

        “Yes’m comin’, hold your horses, boy.” Grumbled my Hispanic house keeper, cutting off my desperate call of her name as she waddled up to where I lay, apron hanging over her large stomach. Could she be any slower? Her gradual pace is probably due to the fact that she’s about five million stone heavy. She’s like a house on legs, leg’s made of jelly – she doesn’t so much as walk as wobble her way along.

        Raquel gets, well, a little sick of me sometimes. Though, I suppose working for my family since I was the age of two, that was understandable considering she had to put up with my demanding attitude twenty-four-seven.

        “Raquel,” I breathed out as her short legs came to a stop, beginning to feel a little cross with her for leaving me completely unsatisfied with my milky beverage, “I told you I wanted a chocolate milkshake, chocolate. Does this look like chocolate to you?”

        “No, Mr. Kellin.”

        “Good, so, you’re aware of my annoyance. Take it away, and fetch me another. I simply can not bear to look at it anymore. And, hurry, too. I’m sooo thirsty; it feels like I haven’t drunken anything in months!” Then, I gasped at the realization, holding a hand to my heart with wide eyes, “What if I’m dehydrated?”          

        Raquel rolled her eyes, and I was just about to comment on how rude the gesture was when she took my unwanted drink in her tanned hands and disappeared from the sunlight, back into the kitchen.

        “Honestly,” I sighed in frustration, Lulu giving a small yap in agreement. It was safe to say, we totally understood each other. “How hard is it to make a chocolate milk shake? You’re so lucky you don’t have to put up with this, Lu.” I said, catching eyes with her, “All you have to rely on is food in your dog bowl each day, and a warm bath each night. Life must be so easy for you; I wish my life was easy. I mean, just last week I lost my favourite pair of jeans! I had to wait three whole months for them to come in the shop and that dopey Dora of a housekeeper didn’t exactly help while I attempted to look for them. How selfish! That is her job, right? Like, who pays who around here?”

        Once Raquel had come back, thankfully with the correct flavoured milkshake this time, I didn't bother saying 'thank you', because I simply didn't feel the need to. I think, with my father's money being the reason she can afford to pay her bills, that is far more than enough to show gratitude. As I quenched my thirst by slurping the brown liquid through the bright pink, twisty straw, Raquel laughed.

        "Ooh, you likes the chocolate. If you not careful, boy, you going to get a one of those fat, round belly's." 

        "Me? Fat?" I scoffed, "I won't ever be fat, Raquel. I'm perfect, I will always be perfect, and nothing will ever change that. No matter how many chocolate milkshakes I shall obtain."

 ---❀✿❁

CAST LIST: [don’t you guys feel like you’re in high school musical?]

1. Alina Momsen.
2. Kree Lynn Draper
3. Natali Marino
4. Katie Renée
5. Amber Lynn Ferreira
6. Ashley [Ash] Sullivan
7. Devin Cashby
8. Stephanie Novelli
9. Maddy Marie
10. Fern Watson.
11. Michael De Leon
12. Melissa Richards
13. Chandler Ray
14. Brooke Felder
15. Samantha Schmitt
16. Ava Franchi
17. Isabelle [Izzy] Rose Jackson
18. Aryana Brown
19. Kayla Brown
20. Valeria [Veilee] Martinez
21. Fox D’aristotle
22. Luna Noel Solice
23. Holly Baguley
24. Addisson [Addie] Elisè Gomez
25. Lee McKnight
26. Alec Perez
27. Jupiter Rayn
28. Fern Watson
29. Alyssa Green
30. Nina Sun Messer
31. Maddy Marie
32. Jeni Victoria
33. Karole Rowe
34. Laila Gayle

TO ANYONE WHO DOESN’T SEE THEIR/THEIR CHARACTER’S NAME, I AM BEYOND SORRY BUT THERE WAS ONLY SO MANY PEOPLE I COULD FIT IN. I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR NOT INCLUDING EVERYONE PLS LET ME BUY U ALL A BUNCH OF FLOWERS TO MAKE UP FOR THIS OBSCENITY, I’M SORRY. :’-c   

NOW, TO THE CAST; CONGRATS. YOU’RE IN THE STORY. THERE’S ONE MORE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW, THOUGH, SO HERE GOES.

THERE ARE FOURTEEN OPENINGS FOR YOU/YOUR CHARACTER TO DATE OR BEFRIEND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BAND MEMBERS:

1. Rian Dawson
2. Zack Merrick
3. Matt Nicholls
4. Jordan Witzigreuter
5. Brendon Urie
6. Ryan Ross
7. Ronnie Radke
8. Andy Biersack 
9. Gerard Way
10. Mikey Way
11. Frank Iero
12. Patrick Stump
13. Pete Wentz
14. Hayley Williams

comment below which one you want. [and specify if you’re going to be friends or lovers yipyip] it will basically be first in, best dressed, so pick one quickly and make sure the person you've chosen hasn't already been chosen.