TearDrop x Reader.

You were walking along a road, just minding your own business. Until, you saw a blue fuzz. It was coming closer. Until, a blue blur fell on top on you.

"Ow.." You both moan. She got up, and apologized, "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry.." You slowly got up, you moaned, "It's fine..."

You opened your eyes and saw the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. She was a bit shorter than you, she was different shades of blue, and she had the most beautiful, blue, eyes.

"Oh.. Are you okay..?" She said, concerned. "Y-Yeah.." You said, slightly blushing. "Oh well.. I'm TearDrop. What's your name?" You said, "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you."

"Well do you wanna come over to my house?" She said. You said, "Sure thing." You bent down, and kissed her paw. She was blushing a deep blue. "O-oh my.."

You two went in her house, you sat on the couch. You asked, "Do you have anything to drink?" She said, "No, but I can make some tea!" She said, in excitement. "That sounds lovely." You said, blushing.

She went in the kitchen, you watched some TV. A couple minutes later, she said "It's ready!" She came in with the tea, but you said, "Here I can hold it." She said, "Oh, okay."

You set the tea down, you made her sat down on the couch. "Something wrong?" She asked. "Do you like me?" Before you knew it the words came out of your mouth like a rocket.

Everything went silent. You thought you went too far. She quietly said, "Yeah.. Kind of.." "Oh Tear." You said putting your hands on her paws.

You made her lean on the couch, she kind of felt uncomfortable. You pulled down her white, sweater neck. You lightly pressed your lips on her neck. She said "Nngh.." You stopped. "Something wrong?"

"No (Y/N)." She said. "Okay." You continued what you were doing. You stopped and you pulled your hands down to her waist. She felt more uncomfortable.

You moved your hands down to her legs, you were slightly rubbing them. "I-I'm sorry, I can't do this." She got up from the couch and went upstairs. "TearDrop wait!" You said, chasing after her"

"JUST LEAVE I TOLD YOU!" She said, yelling. You left her house, sadly walking away. You looked back, and you kept walking. "I wish someone could love me.." You said, crying.

The end :3