Friendship Quotes

All authors are unknown!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you even when you weren’t very lovable.

~Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m outgoing. My best friends think I’m completely insane.

~In life you never lose friends, you just find out who your real ones are.

~Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.

~Friendship isn’t about being inseparable; it’s about being separated, and knowing nothing will change.

~Become my friend for my personality and me, not for how popular I am or how much money I have.

~Friends pick us up when we fall down. If they can’t pick us up, they lie down, and listen for a while.

~Friends: a seven-letter word that I couldn’t live seven seconds without.

~As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.

~Best friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.

~True friendship isn’t about only being there when it’s convenient; it’s about being there when it’s not.

~I think best friends are the ones who have been through what you’ve been through. They understand where you’re coming from and where you’re going. It’s always a challenge to stick by a friend who’s making choices we disagree with and are sometimes even dangerous, but it’s at these times that our friends need us most.

~Goofy pictures and crazy times, sisters at heart and partners in crime.

~A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where you’ve been, accepts what you have, and still allows you to grow.

~Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by other people.

                                                                         -Notebook of Love

~Trust is the foundation of every successful friendship and relationship. Without it, the entire thing would be non-existent.

~Any person can be nice to your face, but it takes a real friend to be nice behind your back.

~A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

~Best friends understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stays with you when you say leave me alone. And open the door before you can say come in.

~Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. Fake friends are like leaves, found everywhere.

~Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.

                                                                             -Robert Brault

~A friend will never be in your way, unless you’re falling down.

~I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it; friends make life a lot more fun.

                                                                          -Charles R. Swindoll

~Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.

~I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they’re going to hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that.

~It’s not where you are in life; it’s whom you have by your side that matters.

~Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.                                                                            -Blaise Pascal

~The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing… not curing… that is a friend who cares.

                                                                         -Henri Nouwen

You know you’ve got the greatest friends when the only time they make you cry is when you’re laughing too hard.