Nobody Sees // a Magcon/O2L fanfiction

Nobody Sees

'SHE ISN'T SAVE BY THAT BOY, HE WILL HURT MY PRINCESS' my dad screams

'HE IS A GOOD BOYFRIEND DAD, HE WILL NEVER HURT LIA. HE LOVES HER TOO MUCH' Nash screams.

My brother and my father are in a discussion about Cameron again, and to be honest my dad is right.

My name is Lia Rose Samantha Grier, i'm 17 years old and a proud sister of Skylynn, Hayes, Nash and Will. 

My boyfriend is Cameron Dallas, you think that's perfect right? It's not because Cameron mistreated me but i'm too scared to tell anyone.

I stand up and looks angry to Nash and my dad 'STOP IT, ARE YOU CRAZY? IT'S MY RELATIONSHIP'

My dad and Nash look confused 'Dad i'm dispointed at you and Nash you're an asshole who only thinks about his best friend and not his little sister'

i leave the room and walk upstairs in the direction of my room.

i fall on my bed and grab my phone seeing a message of Cameron, i don't know of i want to open it after yesterday night.

Cameron and i were cuddling i asked him about the girl who texted him but he didn't wants to answer so i stopped cuddling and he started being angry, he screamed that i'm a jealous bitch and he became agressive.

So i start the afternoon with a smile and ended it with cuts all over my body.

Nash storms my room in 'I'm not an asshole, i care about you and i want you to be happy' he says and holds his arms wide open, i smile and give him a hug 'Do you want to come with me and Hayes to Cameron of do you want to invite him?

Dad and mom are in the city and Will is with Skylynn to a playing park and i don't want to let you alone' my eyes are wide open, i don't want him to come but Nash and Hayes will 'Invite him but i stay in my room i'm feeling ill'

Cameron p*o*v

I put my shoes on and look in the mirror 'Looks good' i mumble and grab my phone,  i have a text from my best friend Nash -Hey Cam, do you want to come hanging around? Lia is home too- i close my eyes.

i hurted Lia yesterday and i'm feeling not good about it so i have to say sorry -Hey man, i'm on my way- i text back and step in my car.

I step out my car and see that Nash already opened the door for me 'Hey man, how are you?' i give him a box and walks in to the livingroom 'Where's Lia' i say and look to Nash 'She's upstairs in her room' Hayes say and i give him a box 'i'll be right back' i say and walk upstairs.

I knock on Lia's door and open de door 'Who said you may come in' Lia says

'Lia listen, i'm so sorry for what happened yesterday'

she starts crying and i look to the ground

'You are an asshole, you only care about yourself but not about me, you hurt me mental and physical' she says crying

i take a seat on her bed 'Don't make me angry again' i mumble and grab her and give her a hug

She stops crying and hugg me back

'I love you' i say to her and she nodds

'I love you too' she says.

I sit on a chair with Lia on my lap,

Lia calls her best friend Elena and Nash calls O2L and the others from Magcon to hang out.

I'm thankful that Lia has a girl best friend instead of a boy best friend,  it's better for each of us.