Ch. 18: What Is Love?

I had given up all hope. I was slouching against my reflection, my eyes squeezed shut in pain. The only sounds that could be heard was the sound of skin slapping together and Axl and I both groaning, a deadly cocktail of pleasure and pain.

Just as Axl pulled out of me and began shooting his semen onto the floor, I heard a strange roaring sound. It sounded too carnal to be human, and yet, it was too human to be an animal. I peeked over my shoulder and watched through bleary eyes as a figure grabbed Axl and began throwing him around like a rag doll.

"Fuckin' dick! I'll fucking kill you!"

I recognized Slash's voice as he hissed through gritted teeth. I let my body slide to the ground and I tried to focus through the haze.

I could just make out Slash standing over Axl's body. He was kicking every part of him he could reach. Although I appreciated him defending me and all, I didn't want to see him like this. Slash was sweet and caring. He wasn't abusive and nasty.

I crawled on my hands and knees until I could reach out and tug on Slash's pant leg. He whipped around as though he was prepared for another fight, but relaxed when he saw me.

"Jordyn! Oh my god. Are you alright? What did he do to you?" He stooped down and began running his hands all along my arms and face, searching frantically for any bruises or marks. "Oh, fuck. You're trembling!"

"Please..." I choked out. My voice was raspy and weak. He came to a halt and watched me intently. "He was drunk. He didn't mean it. Besides, I deserved it-"

"Stop it right now, dammit. Nobody deserves-"

"No. I had sex with Steven and Izzy. I deserved this for being a whore."

He just stared at me for a long moment before speaking.

"Did you want to have sex with Steven and Izzy?"

I furrowed my eye brows and began to cry. I didn't want to tell him the truth. I didn't want him to know that I'd enjoyed every second of it and had wanted it. Then he'd think I was a slut too. Not only that, but he would think that I wanted Steven and Izzy when what I really wanted was....

"Did you?" He repeated.

I dropped my head and sobbed. He bit his lip and shook his head.

"I'll leave him alone. But you need to come with me," Slash said.

I nodded and began wiping at my eyes. I went to stand up, and Slash helped me by tugging my thong back up from my ankles to where it belonged on my hips. He then lifted me up bridal style and carried me like a baby out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked sleepily, twirling a couple of his curls in between my fingers.

"To my house," he said gravely, not even looking at me. "You need rest and you still need a shower."

I nodded and decided to leave him be. I peeked up at his face and could see most of his face under all of that hair. Although he wasn't even that old, he looked exhausted, as if he'd been through years of pain and struggles. Still, he also looked adamant as he carried me. It stirred up this feeling of admiration in my chest.

Slash was strong. He knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it. He was intelligent and brave and never let people walk all over him. He was everything I'd ever hoped to be, everything I had thought I was. And, I loved him for it.

Love? Did I just say...love?

I turned my head away and shoved it into his chest, hiding my face and forcing me to be unable to see the handsome rocker who had somehow stolen my heart and changed my world forever.

Was this really what love felt like?

I didn't know. I had never been in love before. I thought I had felt love with Rick, but that proved to be a bust. But, Slash was different from Rick. Maybe it was possible I actually loved Slash?

I felt myself being lowered until I was seated in the passenger's seat of Slash's car. He buckled me in without saying a word before closing the door. I watched him as he walked around to the driver's side door and sat down.

He started up the car and we began to drive in silence.

"Slash..." I whispered. No response. I decided to speak louder. "Slash."

"Hm?" He refused to even look at me.

"I'm sorry. For everything."

He didn't say anything, he only continued to drive in silence.

"I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine," he muttered. "You did what you wanted to do. Don't worry about it."

But his voice contradicted his words. I frowned and watched him intently, trying to think of what I could do to help at least make him forgive me for the Steven and Izzy situation.

Then, the thought hit me.

Without another word, I leaned over and began unzipping Slash's pants.

"Fuck, Jordyn! What the hell are you trying to do, get us killed?" Slash demanded and I felt the car beginning to swerve.

"Just relax," I whispered as I undid his belt and zipper. The car felt like it was now back on course and Slash just sat there, waiting patiently for what I would do next.

I pulled his penis from the confines of his underwear and stuck it into my mouth, like I'd done a million times before. The only difference was that, this time, I wasn't doing it for my pleasure-not that I didn't enjoy it, anyway. Tonight, I was doing this for him. All for him.

He let out a groan and I continued what I was doing. I began bobbing my head up and down on him, which only made him moan even more.

After about five minutes of this, he gently pushed my head away from his crotch and I sat back, frowning.

"What's wrong? Am I not good?"

He shook his head and sighed. "Trust me, it's not that."

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

"It just doesn't feel right. Not right now. Axl just raped you and I'm in a shit mood and it's just...not right now."

I felt tears spring up in my eyes and I crossed my arms over my chest. I had never been rejected by a man before. Not since high school, anyway. And now, when I actually give a shit about a man, of course, he says no to me.

We arrived at his house after a few moments. He rolled up to the drive way and parked out front. When the car had shut off, Slash turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry, Jordyn. Just, not now. It doesn't feel right. I mean, of course I want you. I really do. So fucking bad. You have no idea how jealous I am of Steven and Izzy. I'm crazy fucking jealous. But not right now."

He leaned over and kissed my forehead lightly before exiting the car. I blinked back the tears before stepping out of the car and following him inside.