CHAPTER 13 |J U N G K O O K|

I'm here in the schools library 'trying' to study but my idiot boyfriend won't let me, he's currently trying to get me out and go on a date.

"come on Y/N, we both know you'll ace this test. You don't have to study" he groans as he pushes his face near mine.

"No can't do kook. I'm not that confident on not studying and miraculously passing the test like you"

He only rolled his eyes. "I'll wait until you finish then" I always scold him for sleeping inside the library but since we're one of the top students of the school they give us leeway.

After a while of writing and understanding some texts, I decided to Get a few more reference books.

I took about 3 quite thick ones and 2 that's a bit thin. I reached out for another book, but this book was different it was a lot heavier since it's thicker, and as they say, ' the thicker it is, the more knowledge it holds, the more importance it attains' .

I hate being short. I tip toed, My hands only touched the part where the book peacefully stays where as the shelf in my situation.

I tried to reach further. I got a pretty good grasp of the book and tried to pull it out. But unlucky me.

The book was too heavy specially cuz I'm still holding the other five books on my hand.

My feet hurts from tiptoeing too long and supporting my body with books. I fell.

I braced myself for the upcoming impact but nothing happened. I felt strong arms around me, holding me up.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my saviour. "Jungkook?!" I was really baffled on seeing him.

"weren't you sleeping?" before replying he made me stand up straight grabbing my books and the book that I was trying to get earlier.

"are you hurt?" he asks words filled with concern. I just shook my head. He pulled my head towards him with one arm. This is practically how he hugs we if we both stand up straight.

"don't do that again, I was here with you but you didn't ask me for help" he says with a bit of anger.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to disturb your sleep" I said as he kissed my forehead. I always like that, I love his forehead kisses.

"you're so short." he said giggling

"shut up" I said getting away from his grasp.

"it's cute" jungkook said making me blush.

~omake~

"yah love birds, go somewhere else!" we looked up at the voice. There we saw Namjoon with his girl.

"says you hyung" jungkook said putting an arm around me as we turned back.

"yah jeon jungkook respect your hyungs more!" Namjoon said with his girl giggling. We just ignored them.

"so can we go out on a date now Jagi?" he asked full of hope (I'm your angel! J-hope!!)

"yeah, let's go get ice-cream" I said finally agreeing.

_________________________________

~yZ