Christmas | Taehyung |

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" 

I shouted across the house for my boyfriend, he just placed my bra on the top of our christmas tree, no biggie. "Namjoon-hyung suggested it!!" he said while taking cover on the kitchen. i acted mean towards him, i rolled my eyes and ignored him. 

"aaawwhh, Jagiya. i'm sorry, don't worry next time ill also put my brief on the tree." he said with a smile then he showed his box smile. i can't resist him, so I pinched his cheeks. I turned back to face the stove, and I felt him back hug me.

"Merry Christmas Jagi" he said this to me for like 10000 times while eh clings to my waist while I cook. 12 o'clock came and we shouted Merry Christmas, exchanges hugs and kisses, took selfies, then ate. now it's the time to exchange gifts.

our christmas tree was filled with gifts in the bottom he said it was all for me. while my gift sits at the back wrapped with gift wrap. he started to give his gifts from biggest to the smallest, and the smaller it gets the more expensive it is.

and it just makes my heart ache, he got me all of there gifts and I only got him one. He saw the evident frown on my face. " Jagiya why are you sad, are these not enough?" he inquires. " NO\o tae, there actually too much but thankyou. i know you worked hard for this, i really appreciate it. its just that, my gift is in comparable to what you've given me" i said with a low sad voice.

" I don't need any gift, I only want to see my Jagiya smile" he says with his box smile.i smiled and pecked his lips then i crawled to get my gift for him, the last one under the tree. the floo is covered in giftwaping paper and all his gifts stay by my side of the couch.

"I hope you like it, it's all that I can afford but.." he cuts my sentence with his soft lips on mine." Ill accept anything that my Jagiya gives me." he said with a sweet smile. " but before that, my last gift for you Jagiya" he said and hands me a Victoria's secret bag. i didn't even wonder what's inside that bag but I thanked him and kissed his cheek.

he starts to peel of my gift and a frame shows in front of the big box. he examines it then smiles. he looked at the box left. " wah jagiya." he smiled realy wide then hugs me. i gave him a D.Va inspired oncie.

i watch him prance around with it. this is certainly one of the best christmas i've ever had.