Character Description

( This will be updated every single chapter, so keep an eye out for changes and new characters. Also DON'T read until you FINISHED THE CHAPTER, there are spoilers in these!!!)

(Soul weight is included if they are a monster)

Soul weights-

Weak- 5 pounds

Average- 10 pounds

Strong- 15 pounds

BOSS- 20 pounds

Characters (Prologue)-

Name: Domic Sans Ebone

Status:Monster, Assistant scientist 

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Height: 4'4" or 132cm

Weight: 18.5 pounds or 8.39 Kg or 1 stone 4.5 (I took the weight of just bones in the human body, which is 15% of the human body weight, that's why he is so light.)

Soul Type: Weak

Characteristics: Weakest monster alive when it comes to stats, but he is strong-willed and bull-headed. He isn't forgiving and often will hold a grudge, but if you can stay on his good side, you'll see his kindness under his shell. This monster is very stubborn and doesn't accept help easily, having an "i can do it on my own" mindset since he was little. He's quick to notice changes, witty, and has a bit of a funny bone.

Name: Wingding Gaster

Status:Monster, Royal scientist

Gender: Male

Age: UNKNOWN

Height: 6'0" or 183 cm

Weight: 37.65 pounds or 17.07 Kg or 2 stone 9.65 ((Oh wow, the Kg is my birthday-)) (I took the weight of just bones in the human body, which is 15% of the human body weight, that's why he is so light.)

Soul Type: Strong

Characteristics: He's smartest monster in the underground, yet at the same time he sucks at taking care of himself. His extreme intelligence can often leave him sounding as if he is uninterested, or dismissive in most conversations. He unintentionally walks with an air of superiority, and often has a hard time seeing life's simple things. He seems to need someone to help get him more down to earth.