1

Daniel's on tour with his buds known as Why Don't We. They have been traveling for a year now and their new EP just dropped. They are heading to San Diego California. They love the ocean and having fun at the beach on break days.

Daniel POV

"Another day, another location boys" My feet the soft carpet of the tour bus as I got up and went to get ready for the show tonight. Something starts to buzz, it's a notification from Instagram saying I got a new follower. She was pretty, don't get me wrong all of my followers and fans are pretty but she was gorgeous. Everything about her intrigued me. I want to know about this angle beauty but I can't do it as myself.

"Daniel hurry up we need to practice" The familiar voice of Jack yells into the bus making me smile knowing tonight is the night we make history. It was our 1 year anniversary as a group. We all made it here as solo artist but then we became a group and it was the best decision ever made.

Got dressed and headed out to the stage. Fans were lined up ready to take pictures and get autographs. Being a 'celebrity' isn't always fun but knowing you make people happy is totally worth it. Finally got inside after taking a few pictures I get in line and start practicing

After an hour of practice we head back to the tour bus and start hanging out waiting for the show to start.

Thalia POV

Finally got the iPhone 8, I've been working a lot lately to save up for tickets to a Why Don't we concert and for my new phone. I'm able to buy both at the same time. So I set up my phone and all my apps. I realized I never followed Daniel on Instagram so I go and tap that follow button. It's crazy to think that I use to hate the boys but over time I learned to like them. They are coming to Arizona in a few days and I can't wait

"Thalia Marie Crawford!! Get down here now!!" The deadly voice of my mother beckons me

"Coming mother." Heading downstairs to see what the evil witch wants from my life.
"What mom?"

"Don't raise your voice at me young lady and clean up this kitchen. I'm tired of coming home to a messy house."

"Ask Lucas to clean it up."

"He has to rest for football tomorrow so you clean it up. It better be clean by the time I come home. Got it?"

"Yes I got it." Rolling my eyes and going to the hall closet to get the cleaning supplies. My twin brother is always the favorite one. My father treats me like a princess sometimes but my mom hates my guts. She picks Lucas over me all the time. I'm forced to do his homework when he has football practice late, and clean after him. I can't wait to graduate this year and leave for good. Staying in this house with the wicked witch of the West and dumbass I'll kill myself.

The time flies by and in already done cleaning. I go upstairs and put music on.  (Check out my playlist on Spotify, it's called Should Listen 2017)

I sing along dancing around my room. A ding goes off and I have a follow from Daniel Seavey. Oh my gosh this this just happen. Like I didn't think would ever happen. Pushing that aside for now I grab my camera and do a video about my playlist at the moment for my YouTube channel.

Once I'm done I head downstairs and get snacks to do my homework. Snacks are the most important meal of the day. My brother is already down there and I see him smiling.

"What makes you so happy?"

"None of your business."

"I was just asking jackass."

"Go ahead and say it one more time. I'll tell Mom and you will be in so much trouble."

"Whatever."

Heads back upstairs with chips, Oreos, watermelon, strawberries and water. Does my homework, until I fall asleep with my laptop on me.

Authors note

Was this good so far?
Is it to short?
Tell me what you think
I'll be trying to write but I'm in school dealing with my own bullshit. I'm just trying to have fun with my life.

Reader questions:
Why does the mom like Lucas more over Thalia?
Why is Lucas so mean?
Why did Daniel follow Thalia on Instagram?

Bye girlies

Hope you like this one squidneytomac_2615