Chapter 1

I was already very late but I still write my fanfiction
Suddenly my cell phone gave a sound. "Unknown" I read "I know where you are my princess" I was shocked and asked "who are you and where did you get my number?" "Don't you remember me?" "No, who the hell are you?" I asked but he stopped writing me and I decided to go to sleep, maybe it was just a bad joke .
5:30 The alarm clock rang and I fell from the bed with fright. My mother opened my door and said ' Good morning Mira, did you slept well? ' "Yes I think so" I said and my mother disappeared again.After I had breakfast and grabbed my bag for school I ran to the bus stop and sat down and waited for the bus to arrive.There an elderly couple came and asked if they could sit down and i got up and they thanked me. "Such a nice girl, isn't she, Jelena?" -"Yes Peter i also think so".I smiled at them again, and I took my phone and listened to music.
Only 5 minutes later the bus came and I got in, the bus was empty but that was normal because it was the first station the bus came to every morning.But today it was a new bus driver, I had never seen him before. I greeted him nicely and sat down on the place on which I always sit. Half an hour later, the bus stopped at my school and I got out and went to my friends who are already waiting for me."You're finally here Mira" Kim came screaming at me and hugged me."Good morning to you, too, What's the matter with you Kim?"I asked her a little worried. "Oh, you don't know it yet I forgot" she started, but I interrupted her. "What do I not know yet?" I asked curiously."Lucas" she only gave back  and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Lucas went behind us and turned me back to look at Kim again. "Yes my friend is here it's great right?"I said hesitantly. "No that's not nice, you must be strong now Mira" "What are you talking about Kim?" I asked her confused. She took my hand and slowly turned me that I can look to Lucas's. I didn't trust my eyes and pushed Kim's hand so hard that it started to squeaking. I let go of her hand and the tears ran down my cheeks.Kim began to turn me away again and hugged me. "How long you know?" I asked her with shaky voice."For three days," she said a bit ashamed. "Whaaaat?!" I yelled at her. "Why didn't you tell me that?"I cried forth with tears in my eyes. I was no longer aware of my life and ran from the school. "Mira wait!"  "No why should I?!" I shouted like a mad child. Kim started running behind me, but I didn't stop. "Please Mira, stay!" She yelled after me. "No never again," I shouted from me and kept running.Kim remained breathing hard, standing and resting on her legs. "Please stand Mira"she was only quiet and a small tear rolled down her face.
Mira stayed medium even yet she was a few streets away from Kim and did not know that she needed a break as well. Mira took out her phone and started writing to Lucas's

"Why you do that?"
"What came in your mind?!"
"How can you do that to me?!"
"Asshole answer!"

"Calm down girl"

"Don't say calm down to me,I'll show you calm down!!"

"Just relax and tell me what's going on"

"Don't act like you don't know,don't be silly!"

"I haven't done anything"

"Yes, for nothing, you done you kissed Jasmin this morning a bit too much  boy!"

"Yes bad luck then you know it now and you can go bury yourself bitch"

"Shut the fuck up asshole!"

Mira sacked herself and sat down on the roadside and leaned against a wall.
There came Kim, who had caught her around the corner, and sat speakless beside Mira and took her hand and put her head on Mira's shoulder.
"Why Kim" started Mira and looked at Kim with red cryed eyes. "Why does it have to happen to me?" Mira asked Kim and fell in her arms. "I don't know," she retorted quietly, stroking over Mira's head. "Do we want to go somewhere else?" asked Kim quietly when she saw the people across the street. Mira looked up and saw the older couple from this morning and smiled at them with a fake laugh and waved to them. The two waved back and went on. "Yes, we can go somewhere else, but I never want to see him again," she said sadly and got up and pulled Kim up with her.
A few minutes later they were in a small café and wanted to have some food but then the waitress came and asked "Don't you have to be in school young ladies?"-"Wouldn't you have coffee distributed to customers?" Gave Mira Tish again and looked at Kim this said "we have to get out of this earlier"-"okay"
said the waitress and went. After they had eaten it was already 12:45 and both would have to come back to school to the bus stop but Mira did not want to go back to school because she don't want to see Lucas again but she was persuaded by Kim and they went on the bus and drove at home.

-----------------------------------------------------------
First thank you for reading my first chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions for improvement, always in the comments :) Hope it wasn't all too bad.
Love you and see you at the next chapter
Xen🍁