Chapter 2

When I arrived home, Jumped in my bed and got my phone out, And wrote Kim.

Hey Kim

Hey Mira

What are you doing right now?

Uhm nothing..?

Oh common,tell mee

Okay okay

I'm just buying something and I don't know if you like it but you have to come along if you like or Not.

What did you buy?!

I'm not telling you yet, curiosity girl

Comooon

Nooo

Mira got up of her bed and went into the kitchen and hoped to find her mother so she could get some food. But her mother was not there so she started doing food for herself.

Then it rang at the door
Mira was confused and wondered who would come so late at 19:54 . She went to the door and saw Kim.

"Kim, what are you doing here?" Mira asked. Kim said, looking at her, "I'm not going to be able to do anything about it," Kim said. "So," she began, "I bought tickets for a concert, but I'm not sure if we like the singer at all" - "What ?! And then you buy concert tickets directly ?! " - "Yes, but they were not more expensive maybe 15 € per person and it is already in a week" - "We go and see, maybe we like it" - "Yap" Kim said only. "But why could not you write it to me before?" Mira asked curiously. "My father, you know," she said with a sad look in her eyes. "Come in, you sleep today here" decided Mira. "And you're sure that it's okay for your parents?" Kim asked. "Yes," Mira replied, reaching for Kim's arm and pulling her the stairs up to her room, "What are you doing, Mira?" Asked her older brother Max who was already 18. When the two girls were  at the door of Mira's room, Max opened his door to the room and saw that Kim is there and greeted then. "Good afternoon Kim, Mira know mum and dad about it?" "I do not know, Please do not tell them anything, please, please " begged Mira, Max. "Well, as long as you do not mind me." "Thank you," Mira said, pushing Kim to her room, which Max only looked at all the time. "Tell Kim," she began, and began to laugh. "What?" Kim asked her stray. "Can it be that you are crushing a bit on Max?" "No, eh, he's your brother, what do you think of me," she said, becoming a little red. Mira started to laugh. And Kim laughed with her so a few hours passed away and  it was already 3am but they were talking still. "What is the name of the singer from the concert at all?" Mira asked. "

"Do not know, can I look at your laptop?" "Yes, you know the password hm?" "Yep" she only said and got up and went to Miras laptop.

Mira stood up as she saw that Kim was on a website and tried to pronounce the name. "Kistain, Kristan, Mira help meee," Kim said desperately. "Kristian Kostav, Krostov, ah ah Kostov, Kristian Kostov" "What kind of a crazy name is that Mira?" "Why I think that sounds quite nice"

At five o'clock both slept.

A week later, the day of the concert

The night before the concert, Mira had slept at Kims House so that the two could already prepare for the concert. Since the concert starts at 20:00, the two have enough time to get to the concert. "Miraaaaa" Kim yelled through the whole "What is the matter?" "Oh, I've already found it," Kim said, and Mira started to laugh.

2 hours later, it's already 6pm and Mira and Kim were already going to the concert hall to get their seats.

"How did you get so cool places Kim?" Mira asked, shocked. "Well, you'd like to know," she laughed.