Chapter 3

He sang the last song and everyone wanted the night to stay forever.But before he left Kristian took a selfie with everyone and left the stage

-----------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later, when the People tried to get out of the hall for a long time, Mira and Kim decided to stand up. But they remembered that they had 2Vip passports, so they went to one of the security men and asked them for the Vip entrance. The Friendly man brought them directly to the door and they went in. The light in the large room was a little dimmed, one heard people music but nevertheless also all people talked. Kim just decided to go into the crowd and let go Mira alone, this was still completely overstrained with the unfamiliar situation.

-Mira-

After I was good with the situation, I walked just randomly through the room, maybe someone would like to talk me. And so it also came, a girl which looked like at the same age like me stood suddenly with a drink in the hand, which I could not identify, beside me and began to talk me.

"Hey I'm Irena but you can just call me Ira." "Okay Hey Ira I'm Mira" "Wait a moment" Said the girl suddenly. "Are you the one?" She took my hair to know the hair color. "So dark brown lure guest you ever" "Who shall I be?" I asked confused "The girl which Kris has been talking all the time about" "What?!" I asked, shocked "Yes, he talks all the time about a girl that he is saying she's beautiful and he said he did not know her long" But then she was suddenly pulled away from me by one hand.

I started again simply by walking around the area and found the bar, there sat many people I did not know and "Kim what are you doing there?" I screamed and pulled her from the barstool. "Let me drink Mira.Who are you that you forbid me, my mum?" "Yeah, maybe, stop it!" I said, leaving her alone.
I sat down on one of the couches in the great room of which I turned and turned in the direction of the dance floor and watched the other people dance. Then then I felt like a hand touched my shoulder and shrank in fright, but before I turn around could to see who is there at all I was hugged from behind.I smelled a good scent of me but did not come up before. "Hey it's me, Kris" - "Hey Kris" I turned to him and already looked into his bright smile. "Nice that you are here, have you already done anything?" - "Nope" I said and already he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor and began dancing with me, after 10 minutes he looked at me and asked "would you like to drink something?" "I really do not drink anything but just bring something for me," I smiled at him. So I waited on the dance floor, which was no longer just on the dance floor it already felt like the whole room is dancing. He came back after a few minutes and gave me a cocktail and smiled at me again and I smiled back.

At some point later, after drinking too many, Kris and Mira sat on a seat cushion and had a laughing flash after each other and watched the other people together. Until Kim suddenly stood in front of the two, and Mira was dragged away from Kris furiously and went mad "Mira you have shouted at me because I have only drunk a glass and where are you now?" You just sit with the guy in the lap? " - "But Krisi is a nice boi, Kim" - "Be glad you did not do anything worse my dear!" But Kris, who was already drunk, took Mira's hand and walked with her by the hand simply away from Kim, this was completely beside herself and stood shocked just there.

3 minutes later, Mira and Kris were already sitting somewhere in the room with a new drink. But Mira was rammed and not to fall to the ground, she held on to his arm, which already pulled her up again. And already she was pushed back again and she got up and took Kris's hand and pulled him behind her. Meanwhile, both of them were already wasn't walking straight and they were already running hand in hand through the room. Mira stopped in the middle of the room and listened to the music. Mira felt a hand at her waist and saw Kris slowly approaching, she closed her eyes and she felt his soft lips on hers, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, feeling how he slowly began to give her a French kiss. She smiled at him and they did not stop kissing until Mira was suddenly pulled away from Kim and started to give Kris an earful, "What does it matter to you?" And what does a young lady like to you? How many times have you drink, I do not recognize my best friend any more! " "Kim, why are you doing this," Mira replied, as if she had not drank a drop. "As if you asked me how much I did that?" Are you kidding me? " "No, why are you pulling me away?" Mira said, and went to Kris who held his cheek. "BECAUSE YOU NEVER HIM 24 HOURS GIRL, DO NOT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this chapter, please give me feedback on the comments.
Hopefully I'll see you at the next chapter.
Have a nice day 🍁
Bye Xen🍂