Chapter Two :)

Veronica's P.O.V.

Yes!!! we got the tickets now were packing. "Hey Gaby? Yeah? Are you exited? hell yeah are you? fuck yeah! OMG i can't believe that were going to Orlando to go and meet the guys! So are you guys exited to go and meet the guys? "Hell yeah" i hear Daisy scream and the rest just said yeah. My sister and i were ready we were just waiting for to rest to finish hey little sis are you exited that we are going to meet Hayes? i asked and she said " yes very" jumping up and down.

Nash's P.O.V.

We landed in Orlando and now were going to our hotel room "hey Cameron?" "yeah?" "can we go out to eat because im so hungry" "yeah sure man let me just tell the others" "Hey you guys want to go out and eat?"

Gaby's P.O.V.

I was soo bored after we all got our tickets so i grabbed Veronica's phone and went on Twitter and posted on her account "@0917veronica we are going to the next MagCon hope we can meet all of the boys. @Gaby_Martinez54 ." Of course I had to tag myself on her tweet. Then i just gave her,her phone back and left her alone to finish the hotel reservation right and me and the girls in another room on our phones.

Matthew's P.O.V.

Hey Carter , "sup man" are you exited to meet your fans? "yeah, but i hope they don't take my hat like last time". I went and sat next to Nash and Cameron and the guys were arguing about where we were going out to eat .So we all decided to go to Taco Bell.

»»»»»»»»» At Taco Bell «««««««««

I was scrolling through twitter when i saw a tweet that said "0917Veronica we are going to the next MagCon hope we can meet all of the boys.@Gaby_Martinez54" I instantly got exited to meet them even though i didn't even know them. So i decided to go on "@0917Veronica" profile and follow her then i went in "@Gaby_Martinez54" and followed her too.