The New Strawhat Pirate Chapter 2

I chuckled to myself and started to hum while taking big steps foward next to luffy with my hands behind my head. I was excited. I wanted adventure. I wanted something to happen that could enjoy people when i tell about it.

After some time wandering in the candy forest full of candy trees, cherry flavored blossoms, chocolate water, sugar filled apples and more we decided to take a break by a little lake with big marsmallows as rocks. I sat down on one and sigh while looking up at the sky. I'm beat! Where are we?

Robin sat down next to me with elegant movements and crossed her legs. I don't really know. Maybe our navigator knows. I looked around me. Luffy fell down into the mint flavored grass and directly fell asleep. Usopp was inspecting all the eatable flowers around us, chopper was tasting the chocolate in the lake and zoro was just sitting down on a marsmallow right in front of me. His expression was tense. It seems he was irritated by something. I raised my brow a bit and leaned my head to the side. Everything alright zoro.

He crossed his arms and looked up at me with a funny irritated expression. It irritates me that i don't know where we need to go. It's so stressful. I chuckled abd sigh relieved that it isn't something bad. I looked around me again and noticed that we missed nami. Huh? Where is nami? I looked at robin. If someone would pay attention it's robin.

Robin's expression made clear that she didn't know it either so i stood up and decided to look for her. At that moment i heard a excited scream that sounded like nami's. I frowned and walked towards the sound. Nami came out of the bushed with a huge bag with all kinds of treasure. My eyes widen and i hop to her looking at the bag. Seriously? You found gold?! Oh my god! I laughed and took the bag from her. At the word gold everyone except luffy turned there heads. I walked towards my friends with nami behind me and put down the bag opening it. We all took a look at the gold. It was strange looking. Nami's eyes were twinkling from seeing the treasure.

it wasn't even that hard to find and not heavy either! She said excited with money shaped eyes.

Zoro took a gold crown out of the bag and frowned. You are all morons. He rolled his eyes. We all looked confused at him. This is not gold. He took his sword and stood up. He put down the crown and in a flash he used his sword on it. After seconds the crown was in halve. Nami's eyes got irritated and angry. What did you do!! She wanted to rush over to zoro but i held her arm when i saw it and understood zoro. It's chocolate with gold foil around it.

Zoro nodded and out away his sword. It isn't treasure.

Yes it is. I looked at zoro. It is treasure...for me. I leaned foward and grabbed a piece of chocate fro the crown putting it in my mouth. Zoro rolled his eyes while my expression changed like i'm i was in heaven. My eyes changed into heart shapes. So delicous! Everybody laughed except nami who was being dramatic. No old! That can't be possible! Robin smiled kindly and patted her back. Oh come on navigator. It's not that big of a problem. She said calmly. In the meantime luffy had woken up and was looking at the fake gold i the bag. Gooooold. He smiled big. Eatable gooooold. He grabbed a big piexe of chocolate in the form of a scepter. He put it whole i his mouth and grinned swallowing it. I raised my brow with a weird face. Wow.

We all sat together in frot of the bag. After a few minutes it was empty. Most of the chocolate dissapeared in mine and luffy's stomach. I licked my lips with delight and stood up. Shall we go?

Luffy jumped up and took my arm. Let's goo! He shouted. He ran and took me along. I looked behind me. Chopper and ussopp tried to catch up with us but robin, zoro, sanji and nami were walking in peace. Let's wait for the others luffy! I shouted back while running.

He turned his head with a smirk. But i'm to excited to wait for those slowpokes! He ran faster and i got behind a bit. Slowdown! I said out of breathhe laughed hard and threw me in the air catchig me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck to not fall while luffy only ran faster through the candy forest. We saw amazing things. After a few minutes i looked behind me an didn't saw our crew anymore. Ehh...luffy?