The new Strawhat Pirate

One piece: my story.

Lulu! I ran down the stars where my 18 year old sister read a book.

What is it this time Diana? She was irritated because this was the ten thousendst time that i kept her from reading.

I'm going on an adventure! I smiled.

Yeah sure, whatever; please letme read. She looked for the sentence where she left off and continued reading.

No sis! I mean i'm going away with my friends! We have a Ship. We're going to the sea.

What?! The book fell when she stood up from the chair.

Are you out of you'r mind? She grabbed my shoulders. It's dangerous out there. You ate a devil fruit so you'r special and rare. If the bounty hunters or the badguys find you they will capture you and maybe kill you!

Her eyes had a scary look.

But sis, i'm not reckless and i'm allready 16 so i can do it. And then there's the Metal Metal fruit i ate. With that i'm much stronger than you think.

Lulu sighs. You'r mind is set isn't it.

Yep! I noded my head.

Lulu walked torwards the table where the special box that mother gave us stands. She opened it and grabbed a silver neckless with a red stone in it.

What's that? I asked.

It's mom's neckless. It will dislocate all the other devilfruits except yours. So nobody can hurt you with those powers.

So i can have it? I asked when she pointed at the neckless.

Yeah, shall i do the neckless around you'r neck?

I turned around and pushed my cherryred long curly hair aside.

When she was done i walked to the mirror. I touched the stone.

It matches my hair. I laughed.

Sis? I turned Around. My hair swept back.

Yes? She looked me in the eyes.

I allready packed my stuff and my friends are waiting for me by the port.

Will you ever return? She asked with a sad face.

I definetly will lulu! I walked torwards her and hugged her.

I will return sis... I will.

When I said goodbye and got all my stuff I went to the port.

I walked trough trick town and thought of mom.

She's not mine and lulu's mother and we have no father.

When she was running away from the marines she found me and my sister hiding behind a ruïn.

She took us and brought us to a house. The house where she died. The house where i'm leaving from. That time i was 7 and lulu 9 years old so i can't remember very well.

when I was almost there I saw jay and roro. They we're allready waving at me.

I met roro when i was 8 years old.

She worked with her mother at the manege near my house. We always played there. One time roro and i we're playing in the forest near the manege. and there was always someone who scared us but we didn't know who.

At a moment it scared us so much roro and i got really scared and got seperated. When i was looking for her a boy appeared and apologized.

It was te boy who scared us the whole time. So i asked why. He said that he had no friends and liked to scare people.