Chapter 3: My Old Self

Flashback******11 years ago

"What are you doing prince Alex? Why are you running away from me?" I collapse onto my knees, bring my hands to my face crying. Why won't he like me? I thought to myself.

"Your ugly and annoying sleeping ugly!" He replied angrily as he started running away in the opposite direction.

I burst into tears, and now they were soaking my little pink dress. Why is he treating me like this! It hurts a lot, and I don't like this feeling. My mom suddenly walked out of the door, and saw that I was on the freshly mowed lawned crying next to the fountain.

"Baby, why are you crying?" She says slowly caressing my head in a comforting way.

"Prince Alex says I'm ugly and annoying!" I says whimpering at each of the words.

"Baby girl, that just means he likes you!" She replied.

"He ran away from me though! How does that mean he likes me?"

"He's playing hard to get!" She says winking. "You two are made for each other. Aunt Miranda and I have already planned everything out, so don't cry my sleeping beauty."

"What did you plan momma?" I look up at her bewildered.

"You'll understand once you get older."

Once I heard that, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

*******

I'm a hopeless romantic. I look at myself in my full length mirror and I scrunch my nose up in disgust. Little Prince Alex was right; I am ugly. Even though he was only seven he still was well with judging appearances. Of course he would go beautiful girls like Isabella.

I remembered how my mom was so caring compared to my fake ass step mother. It's been ten years since my mothers death when I was when I was six. It was the day before my seventh birthday.

She was hit by a car while shopping for my birthday extravaganza.

I stare at myself in the mirror again.

All I could see is an ugly girl with baggy clothing and big glasses. I was revolted by the sight of myself and I bet the other girls loathed me as well. I wasn't as smart, pretty, or funny as the others. I was was nothing before them.

I moved here my freshman year, and I was ignored by everyone and was bullied. Suddenly the six it girls came into my life, and we became the seven. I didn't know why they bothered talking to me at first, but then I realized they were just using me for my money.

Isabella and I became really close, and I told her everything about my life and family. I thought she was the angel that was sent to help me. Turns out she was no one other then the she-devil! I guess you can't judge a someone by their appearances.

I thought it was fine at first since I've never had real friends. I was what you called the socially disabled. I rarely spoke to anyone, and when I did I would stutter from the nervousness. I didn't have a speech problem it is just I have a very low self confidence.

It's been this way since my mom's accident, and that caused me to become the pushover. The it girls saved me from all of that. I didn't care if they wanted me just for the money as long as I could have their protection, I was fine being the ATM.

That was me before Alex returned.

Anger and frustration rushed through my veins. My so called friends just used me for my money, and dumped me on the spot. Then I find the my childhood bully/crush sticking his tongue down that evil bitch's throat. I have to get revenge, I tell myself.

The only way to do that is kill myself.

Stop being the old me, the nice, and giving weak link.

The dependable clingy girl everyone thought I was.

The girl who was looked ratchet everyday with baggy clothing.

I had to be everything they were but better.

I have just decided that I'm am going to kill...

My Old Self.

That was the day I started throwing up, and ended my days of eating.

*****

If you are an anorexic person, all I can tell you is that you should own your body#girlcode! Ps I tried becoming anorexic once too, but it didn't turn out so well... I couldn't stay away from the food. It was too tempting.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in anyway:(

I hope you continue reading! Vote comment do whatever!🍟