~_Kimagure Mercy_~

C'mon c'mon c'mon here we go againAnother story made up for me like I'd still believeThat again "But then..."C'mon c'mon c'mon here we go againThe same old "Sorry, kiss me darling" skip the in betweenYou see? Easy...And praying for the day that you would see only meNow only hope you see me as I goYou're calling when you're lonely never for me, so ringAnother phone, leave mine alone!No no no, you never liked me that wayToo busy for a girl when you're in love with yourself? (yeah!)Shoulda known that you liked me that wayI've heard it all before but now I want it to end (now!)Get it, get it? Never really did you like me that wayBut here you go again trying to trick my head (no!)BE MY BOY or be greedier than me BABYYou better grab me and see!Dunno, let it go, and "What can I do?"Letting him walk? And walk upon you?Cry and plead and "please don't leave"But not a thing is changing!Bleeding you dry, you wouldn't mindIt's just for now so I could tryI melte-te-te-te-ted in your honey liesAnd knowing in my heart, you'll never see me go byIt wouldn't change no matter how I tryBut then a lonely night, I beg and try to pretendYou'll see me again!No no no, you never liked me that wayWhat part of me that I don't see is failing the test? (Yeah!)Shoulda known that you liked me that wayCause staring at your phone won't ever count as a dateGet it, get it? Never really did you like me that wayYou couldn't even fake it so I'd make believe (God!)LONELY GIRL needs a guy to hold on tight babyStop putting these thoughts in my head (Woo!)Hey? Maybe melty?One, two, shall we dance?Let's move to the beatHurry and take my hand, before the endPlease gimme just this one little thingMake me lose it crazy, love me like a dreamNo no no, you never liked me that wayToo busy for a girl when you're in love with yourself? (yeah!)Shoulda known that you never liked me that wayI've heard it all before but now I want it to end (now!)Get it, get it? Never really did you like me that wayBut here you go again trying to trick my head (no!)GET THE LAST DANCE are ready for the final scene?Completely mad mercy...What kind of taste would it be?