Eh

Kein's POV
Yay. History.
"Good morning, Kein. You're not late this time." Ms.Smith said while grinning at me. I narrowed my eyes at her.
If anything I should've skipped this class.
A few minutes later, Tyler came in. He looked at the teacher as if he waited for directions.
Ugh
"What are you staring at? Find and empty seat." Ms.Smith said turning towards the computer.
I could tell by the way he looked at her that they are going to have conflicts later in life. More so because of her.
I watched him carefully, hoping that he wouldn't spot this seat that happened to be available.
My luck wasn't very good today, he spotted the seat right away, but when he looked at me, he hesitated almost.

Tyler's POV
I looked around for an empty seat, but they all seem to be taken. I noticed a seat that was available in the very back and I was relieved. Until, I saw who was sitting next to that empty seat of course.
There's no way I'm sitting there! He hates me. But I don't have a choice. That's the only seat left. Nice.
I slowly walked towards the seat avoiding contact with him... I sat down and looked at the screen.

"Ok class, I decided that today we are going to watch a movie, I don't feel like assigning work today."
The class cheered. I guess that was a good thing, so I smiled. I looked over at Kein, but with the slightest move of my head. I didn't want him to know I was staring. But when I looked over his head was down. Did he know I was staring? No, that's impossible. I barely moved. Wait. He's asleep! Should I wake him? What if he gets in trouble? I kind of panicked.
"Alright class, sit back and enjoy the movie. No talking. No sleeping. And no eating. Thank you."

The lights dimmed and the movie played. But my focus was on him...

"Wake up!" I wanted to say but the words wouldn't come out.
I reached over to touch him and stopped.
He's already mad at me. Should I really bother him?
But it was bothering me that I couldn't bother him. Not that I wanted to, just didn't want him to get in trouble...
So, I tapped him. I had known it was a bad idea from the start.

Kein's POV
I felt something soft and cold touch my arm. I jerked my head around to see what it was. When I saw what it was I just looked at it with no facial expression.
Leave me alone. I'm tired, yes I slept. I'm just tired of you.

"U-um the teacher said we shouldn't be sleeping.." He blushed, and this time looking at me as he said so.

"Yea, and the teacher also said no talking. So why are you speaking to me?" I felt strange for some reason. Why? I don't know. But I bet it's because of him.
He put his head on the table but was still able to watch the film.

He mumbled something, but I didn't care. I pulled out my notebook at starting drawing again.

I looked over at him, and he looked sad.
Ugh... Let him be, don't ask what's wrong. Ignore him.
But I couldn't help it, he looked....very upset.

"What's wrong?" I managed to say. His head perked up, and he looked at me with innocent eyes.

"I-im sorry... I didn't mean to anger you....i just-" he teared up.

Shit. He's the sensitive type.
"I just didn't want you to get in trouble..." He said between sniffles.

So, he was crying because he didn't want ME to get in trouble? Eh...he's more annoying then what he seems to be.
"Stop crying," I looked the other way. "If you're going to cry, cry over something worth crying for." I wasn't looking at him. But I felt his gaze, he stopped crying which was a good thing because it was annoying me.
"I'm sorry... I don't know why I started crying. I'm stupid sometimes. Sorry for that too."

He needs to stop apologising so much. I really do hate him. It's like even though I don't want to talk to him, I feel like I'm being forced to. By myself.

"Stop apologising so much, it's annoying." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes not wanting to see him at all. I think he wants me to, but I refuse. Theres no way I was going to look at him.

"I am sorry for apologising so much, sometimes I can't help it." I looked over at him.
Accidentally.
"Watch the movie. It'll be better if both stopped talking."
"Oh, ok." He said cutely with his head down.

He's such an airhead.

I looked over at him just to make sure he was ok. Not that I cared, just being curious is all. I placed my hand on my chin and watched him for a while. He seemed to be interested in what we were watching....

Tyler's POV
Wow! This movie is good! It's kind of confusing at times, but the plot is great! I smiled calmly and sat up more. I turned my head a little to see if Kein was looking my way. And indeed he was! I turned to face him fully and kept looking at me...what was I supposed to do?! Did he say something? Did he ask me a question?
At this rate my face was extremely red, yes red of total embarrassment! What if he didn't say anything? Am I thinking to much over nothing?

Maybe.

Kein's POV
He finally looked up at me after a whole 40 minutes. He immediately blushed once he realized I was staring.
Eh... I want to know why he blushes so much. I mean me looking at someone this long would more than likely piss them off. But him, he's odd. I know no one's supposed to be the same, but no one is supposed to be this different...
I lean in closer to his face to try to get him to talk. But of course he just blushed again...

Was he hoping for something?

I sure hope not.

END OF CHAPTER THREE (~°•°)~