Fan Filled Beacon Hills

Hey guys, so this is going to be the book where I use all of you guys as characters in the story and I'll give you a story line in the book.  You can make suggestions as to who you may want to date/be friends with and I will take them into consideration, but overall I'm going to try and make the book flow like a normal story.

I want to make sure you are all aware that this story is kind of like a side project and the updates will be very slow to come, so I want to appologize for that.  Secondly I can't put you all in at the same time so if you do send me a message asking to be in the book, don't be bummed out if you aren't immediately put in,  I will eventually put you in, I can promise you that.

Another thing is, that when you are put into the story, there is a risk that your character might die.  It's the same as it is in teen wolf where you never know whats going to happen next, so don't kill me if your character is killed off haha.  I don't know when I'm going to get time to write the first chapter but I'm gonna try and get it up by this weekend at the latest.

So here's what you will send me if you want to be in the story:

Name you like to be called-

Age-

Appearence-

Suggestions of who you wanted to be related to and such-

Thanks for listening everyone!  I'm very excited to write this for you guys!  ^_^