Planning

Okay guys, I know it's been forever since I said I was going to write this book and while it's not going to start right now either, I figured I need to get some planning for it done.  My hope is to have the first chapter out by Sept. 20th at the latest.  I just needed to ask you guys a few questions before I'm able to start the chapter.

First I need to have a way of organizing everyone who wants to be in the book into one slot.  I would find it easier if you could put your information that asked for eariler in a comment on the next part of the this book I label as Characters.  Remember that is:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Description: 

Preferences (boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend, sibling, etc.):

Also, if you don't feel comfortable having your information written on the comments, at least post something about wanting to be in it in the part I label Characters and then you can send me a private message with the info if you haven't already.

Second I need to find a way to decide who is the main character.  I have three ideas for how to figure this out.  I could either have everyone guess a number between like 1- 50 and the one who is closest to it without going over is the main character.   I could also just have the roll of the main character switch between different people throughtout the story (this idea could get a bit jumbled and confusing at points though).  Also, I could make up a character to play the main character that knows all of your characters (though I think it would be cooler for you guys to have one of you be the main character).  If you have any ideas on how I could figure this out, let me know.  I would love to hear them.

So without further ado, thanks so much for your patience.  I'm so sorry this story has taken so long to get rolling, but hopefully I can get the first chapter up soon!  Thanks guys/gals!  ^_^