💌TSL

Forth's pov

"Why can't you love me too Forth??" Beam is crying infront of me and I feels stupid right now. He is my wife but I can't love him. That because I never love him.Not my heart change.

-Flashback-

"Forth..I want you to marry my friend son. And I don't want to hear 'No' as an answer. Because my business is the bet right now. You can learn to love him after your married."

-End-

And stupid me agree without thinking the consequences. And now I hurt his heart. The person called my wife for almost 2 years now. I sit and ruffled my hair. I pulled Beam into my embrace and let him cry.

"I'm sorry Beam. I'm sorry.."

Beam and I stay in one house but in a different room. Yes we like a housemate more than a married couple.I hate seeing Beam sad. But I already try to love him and I can't. He just like a friend to me. Beam rarely complain about that. Because he always being happy.

After make sure Beam sleep I walked into my room and laying on my bed. I grab my phone and call my brother Porsch.

"P..what should I do? I make him cry again."

"Oh brother...if you think you can't make him happy just let him go.. let him find the happiness.. Don't think about that..its your life. Your a man. You don't have to listen to dad all the time. Just think about me. At first dad don't like Arm too right. But I still marry him. And now he okay with it. Beam will hurt too if you keep him like this."

"Thank you P.. Good night"

I hangup the call and look at the ceiling. I release a heavy sigh and close my eyes. I have to let Beam go. He will not happy with me.

Damn..I need a fresh air... I grab my shirt and walked out to jog at 2 a.m.

*
*

Phana's pov

"Ohhoo...my friend Doctor Phana...what are you thinking? Just enjoy man.." Ming hand me the drink and raised his left brow. Its hard when you have a friend like this.

"Ming...Do you think I will happy??," I ask Ming. And he laugh. I should know it.

"What question is that  my dear Phana?.." He wipe his mouth with a tissue and place his arm on my shoulder.

"Well...I'm gay...so its hard to be happy right?"

"Phana...Phana... stop asking a stupid question. Look at Korn and Knock..They happy right?? And theres also has a gay people that already married. Plus I'm a bisexual too man..So its doesn't make a lot of different. Just chill and enjoy your life man." Ming patted my shoulder and wiggled his brows to me.

I nodded my head and drink. Maybe Ming is right. Just enjoy our life. But I really hope one day I will meet someone.

Its already 2.30 a.m and I drive my car with Ming beside me . He is super drunk right now. Then I saw two men is beating someone. I stop my car and walked toward them with a basebal bat in my hand. Even tho I'm scared but that person look like he will die if I didn't help.

"Hey..stop it!!" Those two men run away. I run toward that person and examine his body and face. He need a stiches on his right brow.

"Can you get up??" I ask him and try to lifted him up. He slowly stand up with me supporting his weight." Lets go to the hospital.." I walked him to my car and put him on the backseat.

I Uturn my car and drve to the hospital.

*
*

"Thank you for helping me" I look at that guy and smiled.

"Welcome Mr..???"

"Forth..Just call me Forth."

"Well..its my duty as a doctor Forth. You can stay at the hospital tonight Forth. You can call you family later." I look at Forth and want to go out again. I have to send Ming home.

"Hey..doctor..can I meet you again?" I nodded my head and leave him in the room.

'Why my heart beat faster near that guy?'

A/N : Thats guys...what do you think??...is it good??

Tell me okay...😊

I Love You Guyss😘😍