TSL💌

Phana's pov

"Aww..Ming ,can you meet me later..I'm a busy doctor you know." I sip the Apple juice that I hold while talking with Ming.

"I want to meet you right now ! Meet me at our usual meeting restaurant. And Now!" He screamed the last part before hangup the call.

I hate Ming sometime..But he is my bestfriend so I really need to have a full patient with him. Sometime I envy him because he has everything since he was born. His family is one of the most richest family in Asia. His parent ask him to take ovee their business but Ming said.. He need to enjoy his life first.

I arrived at the restaurant at 7.55p.m I walked to the table that we used to seat but Ming is not arrived yet. I feels like I'm gonna go to the toilet first.

I stepped into the toilet when suddenly my phine start ringing.. I take out my phone and look at the caller name ..Its Ming. I want to pick up my phone when suddenly someone bumped into me hard.. And its make my phone drop on the floor. The screen crack ..I think my phone broke too..

"Oh ..I'm so sor.......Ohh,its you!"

I look at the person who bumped me. Its Forth brother ..Farm.

"I'm sorry.." I want to walked away but he grab my wrist make me stop. He grab my hand to hard , when he release it , Its left a red mark. Its gonna left a bruises.I'm sure.

"What are you doing here? Are you following my brother and his gorgeous wife!?" I swallow my saliva and smiled..

"No ..I didn't ..So if you don't mind.. "

"Hey you..come here for awhile..." I stop and turn when I saw he calling an old woman that pass by.

"Take this and you know what to do right.." He hand that old woman a money and whisper something to her. The old woman just nodded and smile.

I want to leave him alone but what he did next stop me totally. He grab my drink and pour into himself and knock his head on the door edge. After that he scream and make everyone come and look what happen.

"What are you trying to do Mr.Farm! Stop it.." All people has their eyes on me and Farm. I never exprience something like this in my life.

"Why you do that to me?" He start to cry and hold his head that bleeding. I can heard people whispering how jerk I'm for doing that to a kid like Farm. I just laugh in my heart. Calm down Phana..

"Oh..my god Farm.." I turn my head to that voice. Its Forth. He examine his brother with his eyes.. And didn't notice that I'm here. "Who did this to you?" Farm point his finger to me and smirk a bit when Forth turn his head.

"Farm..are you sure?? Don't play around okay..?" He enlarged his eyes and look at Farm back. He hold his brother shoulder and look at him.

"I'm not lying P'Forth...I just bumped into him..And that make he drop his phone.." He look at my phome on the wet floor .."..I already say sorry...But he get mad and pour me his drink...I say sorry again..But he kinda mad at me because of his phone I guess....Then he pushed me..and thats make me lost control and hit the door edge." He look like confused right now. I can see his hand shaking..

"I saw it too...That boy is telling the true.." That old woman. Oh my god .. I hate my life. Why is this happening to me.. I guess money control everything.

I seriously shocked with what happen. I never thought that this gonna happen to me.

I look at Forth and want to explain everything to him but he stop me. He stood up infront of me and look right into my eyes.

"Forth..you..kno......"

I didn't finish what I said when he suddenly leaned closer and whisper something to me.

"Stop it Phana... I never knew that you that kind of person. I feels regret now. I feels stupid...You know what..just go away... Don't show your face infront of me again..And if you want a new phone..email me..I'll give you a hundreds of it..Now stay away from me.."

He won't believe me right?? Its okay Phana.. its okay..

"Oh my ...Farm...what happened??" Then I saw his wife come and hug his brother. Why I forget about this. I look at his wife and Farm ..then walked away.

I usually don't care that my heart feels so hurt..  But I really care this time.. Because its Forth that make its hurt.. Don't ask me why..because even I don't know it..

I walked out the restaurant with my teary eyes and saw Ming car that just stopped. I run and jumped into his car. He looked shocked and look at me.

He saw my eyes and patted my back slowly.."Lets eat at my house okay..The food here is not delicious.."

I nodded my head .Thanks Ming...

Thanks Ming

A/N : Well...is still anyone who like this story???? where all my readers at..???

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣