foreword

🌌

e p i g r a p h

Important encounters are planned by souls long before they see each other.

- Paulo Coelho -

🌌

s u m m a r y

Eara only wanted to be the best of what she can be. She already planned out her life to avoid the big problems that would come along the way. Graduation, work, maybe finding her father, too. To have friends that can only be counted by a single hand, and a vast connection of people to her advantage. At the expense of her emotions, she's ready to achieve her goals.

But there seems to be someone following her. Someone who knows all of her moves. Going by the name of N, she receives texts full of warnings of people that are out to get her.

A nerd. A trickster. A masked man. A world full of the rich, the rebellious and the manipulative. Revelations that desire to be known. Can Eara's heart endure it all?

🌌

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e

this story will consist of story arcs. if you are not used to lengthy stories, then you can always try through this book. always let me know your thoughts, constructive criticism helps!

edit 1: this is the first draft of the book. please understand if there will be any plotholes, grammatical errors or any kind of inconsistencies. kindly pointing them out is appreciated!

🌌

The Third Person | copyright © astraleia
All Rights Reserved 2021

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, copy or reproduce any part or content of this book unless given permission by the author.

🌌