9

7:14 pm

Celine looked at the clock in shame. She missed the boy already, its quite pathetic really. Tying her hair up quickly, she sighs in the mirror at her complexion.

Without knowing it, her mind brings up Sylver, who is god knows where. Picking up the clear vase on the counter, Celine's eyes light up. She needed to ask him where Sylver was.

Of course, she had asked her friend earlier, but she wanted to hear if from the boys mouth. Glancing at the clock, she pulled on a sweater and bit her lip.

She wasn't going to catch up to him at this pace, she thought right when she walked out of her apartment room. She quickly locked it and ran down the dim hall to the elevators.

Her hand grazed the button pointing down, but she backed away and ran to the stairs instead. She wondered why she considered going to the elevator.

When she escapes the stuffy building, her breath is taken away by the strong winds hitting her face. She gasped, but she quickly looks to the ground and starts running to the cafe. Since the cafe was only a street away, she got there fairly quickly.

Pulling out her phone she sighed in relief. 7:18 pm. Looking over the wall, she hums Carmen Habanera. When she sees him, she pulls on her hood and bites her lip in anxiety. What if he notices she came from behind the wall. For what seems like forever, she snaps into reality and ignores the many 'what ifs' she brought up from the corners of her mind.

She walks in his direction, just her luck, he's not facing the walls behind Celine. On the way to him, she thinks about the conversation they can possibly make, but the thought is quickly dropped when she bumps into a woman. The woman gasps and says something in another language she didn't understand. The woman narrows her eyes at Celine. "You almost ruined this dress!" The woman curses her in a thick Russian accent.

"Sorry!" Celine rubs her arm and looks at her black dress. It shapes the woman's curves in a flattering way. On the top of the dress were dotted with black jewels, and her thin neck was covered with necklaces. "Nice dress. And I'm sorry again."

The woman looks at her dress and nods. "Yes, it's a very valuable dress. So excuse me while I continue being extra." She stumbles on her words and pats me on the shoulder, she throws her nose up and walks the other way.

When Celine look behind, she has already bumped into another person, but this time she ignores it and glares at the person. Celine covers her mouth and lets out a small laugh, she knows she's extra.

When she turns around, she puts on the stern face again, making sure not to bump into someone important.

Before she's even done thinking out a sentence that could happen, she hears a faint, "Hey!" It sounded friendly and aimed towards her, so she looks up. The boy has a small smile on his face already.

She walks on her tippie toes in happiness. "Hi." When she reaches the boy, they stand in the quiet for a while.

Without a word, the boy pulls her into a tiny hug and pulls away right away, looking to the ground.

Celine smiles. "I didn't know you'd be here. Hi." Part of her died and screaming at her for lying to such a beautiful creature.

The boy nods back at her and sips on the tea he had. "I'm usually here. I just enjoy the, uh, life." He sends her a small smile and rubs his sleeve. Celine wanted to scream at him for not noticing her everyday she had came.