7

10:32 pm

This part of the city was quiet but loud at this time. The wind caressed her cheeks with a cold touch, causing her to mindlessly pull her dress to cover the bottom part of the face. She smiled, knowing her dress was long and the boy wouldn't see any parts of the lower torso.

"So," she started to shiver while looking at him. "why do you, uh, live here?"

The boy was clothed and probably bathed with easy money. What she wondered is why the boy chose to live in a run-down city.

"Well, let's say I like the way most of the buildings here yell 'history!'." He looked at her with a flame in his eyes. "Y'know, I'm interested with these parts of the city." He bit his lip with his teeth. Stopping her in her tracks, he looked deeply into her eyes while pressing her to the nearest wall.

"These buildings," he looked up to the broken building above their heads and grinned. "are a good place to fuck people."

She widened her eyes and hit the boy with the back of her hand. Covering her mouth to laugh, he started to let out a small breathy laugh.

Inside, she wanted him to press her into the wall some more and roughly let his lips come in contact with her cold, pale ones. She wanted to love the boy in a million different ways, but she was flustered and couldn't ask him of that.

As the boy was about to pull away, she grabbed the sleeves of his jacket and pulled him close to her. His whole body shivered with the contact. His eyes looked into hers and immediately she blushed.

"I am so sorry. I was just ... cold."

The boy laughs and pulls away, causing her to let out an audible whine.

Looking into her eyes once again, he pulled out a phone, and broke the deep gaze. Her heart fell to her stomach as he blurted a string of words.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Lets go to my place."

My head shot to his face in disgust. He lets out a scoff and crosses his arms.

"No, that's what he said next." He glares. "Unless you actually want to go somewhere and--"

"No!" I blurt

His eyes immediately darken and he grabs my shoulders.

"I wasn't finished."

I try to move from his grip, but the more I struggle his grip tightens to the point his hand are in a fist.

I let out a sob as his fingers dig into my skin more.

"Don't interrupt me again."

With those words, he throws me onto the ground like I'm a lifeless ragdoll. I could hear his loud shoes stepping in a faster pace down the hallways, until I hear nothing.

Letting out a sob, I lift myself off the ground. Walking to the computer, I pulled the page up and started to rapidly type some more words up.

-
-
-
oooooooooooooooo

anyways, im so sorry for the long ass month apart from the other. I promise i haven't gave up on this story, i still have a bunch of ideas for this.

anyways bye little b.

bye