Chapter One - Rivalries

One day I was going to a live action movie and kicking some weirdos' buts. Till a Elder   god named Raiden appeared and said "Johnny Cage, I am quite interested with your fighting skills. May you join Mortal Kombat?" And i said to him" What is Mortal Kombat? Oh! By the way, what ever you are going to say..... would you like and autograph?" Mortal Kombat is a fighting competition between Earth Realm and Out World. He said.

"Does it count with butt kicking? And if you say yes then sure!" And me and Raiden went to the competition immediately. The next day I saw this chick that I randomly saw . Then I said to her" Hey baby, how are you?" She looks at me and rolled her eyes and ignored me then I said "Ok. Talk to you later". Then the first round of Mortal Kombat, I was about to fight this guy named "Reptile" and he spits acid and other gross stuff and because he was that weird that I won?
Anyway, I met that chick from a while ago and and I said "Look baby, I can't let you run loose without an escort." And she punched me to the ground and said "I don't need an escort! And I sure as hell that I am not your baby!" Then she fought me and some stuff. And I said " Look, I'm sorry for that" And I tried to help her up and she slapped my hand away and said "No! I don't need your help!" Fine then have it your way. I'll just leave you to your..... problems. I said

Then suddenly there was a guy an my back and threw me off. Then he went near the girl which i knew (all this time) that he was her arch nemesis and he said to her "Now that he softened you up, it's my turn." Then he didn't realize that i was on the bottom of the bridge.
Then a gymnastic flip up and there we go! After I had to fight that guy because I overheard that he would kill her. I couldn't let that happen because if there's no girl then no number!

"Step away from the Lady! Huh. Such a good move there Johnny" Then I had to fight that guy and shit. Then afterwards, you already know what will happen. Then she said "Thanks." No problem, who is that guy anyway?"I said."His name was "Kano". He was the leader of a group of thugs named 'The Black Dragon' and he killed a lot of our guys."