Chapter Two - Assembly Required

I was finding my CO in the island where Cage rescued me, it turns out that there was a dungeon or an underground fortress lurking there.
"Jax! Jax you in here?" I whispered.  When I went out of the tunnel leading me, I saw a lot of bodies, probably some of our guys. And there were some cages there, maybe Jax is in there, I sure hope he's ok. A few minutes later, there was Jax." Oh my God, what did they do to you?" I said.

"Run Sonya,I'm done" Then I heard a voice at my back saying " Ah! Miss Blade, you do not disappoint, I have been expecting you" Then I said "Let him go! We're not part of your tournament!" On the contrary, you are very much a contestant. You will face Sub-Zero of the Lin Quei Assassins! He said.

After our conversation, There appeared some ice and when it broke down, there was Sub-Zero."Now you will feel death by cold in this race" He said. I had to fight him so Jax and I could be free from this competition. In the ending there appeared what Cage said about this person named "Raiden". He said "No, you will not be the one who will face Shang Tsung." Oh? You want some too? That's fine by me! I said. After our battle, Raiden said " shield your eyes" wait what? I said " shield your eyes" He said again. Then his eyes started to fill up with lightning or particles, after that, he actually made a distraction to Shang Tsung so I could free Jax.

We went out and called an Evac, but there appeared two women and the one said"By the order of Shang Tsung, nobody leaves this island" I don't have time for this! Get out of my way! I said. After those two gone our ride was there. But something happened. The evac was hit by a ball of fire by Shang Tsung with Kano beside him."Damn you!" I said, "You have a challenger! Kano!" Another distraction from Shang Tsung, and this time, It's Kano! This gets even more annoying!

After that, I was supposed to bring Kano to Special Forces but Stupid Shang Tsung said"Kano is not your prisoner" Then there was Cage and Raiden with another guy that I don't know, guess I'll have to find out sooner or later. Cage said "there she is! Sonya you alright? Hey! Looks like you found him! Sup sarge?" "He's a.... Hey! What are you doing?" Its ok! He's with me" Jax! I said " No seriously, he's cool" Cage Said. Then Raiden started using thunder and heal Jax (I thought he was going to kill him)"Thank you....Raiden" I said.

"Your Gratitude is unnecessary, I have foreseen events, like memories of my future, they lead me to believe that all of you are all connected to Earth Realm's Fate" he said " What have you foreseen?" That other guy said. "In my visions, Shao Kahn will be invincible, he will destroy all life in Earth Realm, we will all die. I believe these Flashes are a guide to defeat Shao Kahn. But disturbing the flow of time can  have serious consequences."Raiden said to us."I'm not worried! I bet you can win this thing no problem"Cage said to Raiden.

"Unless directly challenged, I cannot participate, for now the tournament must run it's course" Raiden said " Alright then, we're with you Raiden" I said to him.