Part 2 :-

HUM NA HONGE JUDAA:-

PART-2 :-

So I m back with the final part of this Bday spcl TS of _ridz_ 😁 after full one month 😂😂. Happy Bday one month Baad wala again 😂😂😂.

Hope u gyz like it! And #Ridzii dua karti Hun tujhe tera Prince charming jaldi mile😂😂😍😘.

It's really long one,so no more bakbak!

U gyz enjoy 😁😁!

(MAHESHWARI MANSION)

(Okk , avoid confusions😂 Swara, Riddhi and Riddhima are all the same as it's Riddhima's bday GIFT😁😁 SO DONT GET CONFUSED!)

(Evening)

"Welcome Mrs. Bose, Welcome Swara Beta...!" - AP sugar-coated words as Shobha and Swara entered the Maheshwari Mansion smiling .

They were here invited by AP as she had zeroed on Swara for her useless son Sahil 😒. (Ridzii bechari😛😛. No what bechari , yeh toh will make Sahil bechari now😝😝).

Swara looked hithertho-thithertho trying to eye her man as Shobha was smirking seeing her impatient nature. All settled in the drawing area.

"Ur searching for Sahil na beta (Le halwa😝)... he will be here any moment!" - AP giggled making Swara look at her as if she was the strangest creature on earth 😂😂...

Shobha nudged her warning through eyes and slightly coughed.

Swara immediately retained composure...

"Control Riddhi! Control!" - she let out a small breath murmuring to herself and then nodded in a yes fake blushing .... (Lol😂😂 Ridzii is blushing for Jahil 😝😝)

"Well umm... Aunty can I go and meet him... Actually I have to talk about a few things with him!" - Swara again said after a few more minutes .

She was getting really impatient to meet HIM... HIM MEANS SANSKAR NOT JAHIL 😂😂. (Le ab khush 😛😛)

Shobha looked at her as if she had grown two heads as she cut her tongue realising what she asked for .. it was so so bold gesture!

But what took them to shock was desperateness of AP who was dreaming of flaunting the leading doctor of the country as her daughter - in - law in her society circles😂😂.

" Climb up the stairs and go left.. third room on ur right then... That's Sahil's room!" - she immediately said...

Riddhi aka Swara smirked seeing her answer .. She knew her nature well and smiled at her win as she got up .

Now she had to find her duffer who was not here even after knowing that she was to come here this evening 😕!

"Iski toh aj khabar leti hun main! She murmured angrily as she climbed up the stairs .

(After some times)

"What the hell!!" - a shrill voice echoed in the entire Maheshwari Mansion as all got startled.

"Maa!!! Who the f**k poured juice in my boots!" - Sahil dashed inside the drawing room making the two ladies shocked. (Aah what a language 😏)

AP gulped getting up and looked at Shobha who was frowning at Sahil's language. She immediately ran to handle the situation ...

"Aah beta leave all that! Meet Mrs.Bose, Swara's Dadi!" - she smiled at him and then at Shobha who gave a fake smile...

Sahil was still frustrated Nd looked down at his socks which were wet with orange juice 😂😂. He looked up and gave a helpless smile at both of them and shouted for a servant who immediately changed his socks and washed his feet😐😐. (Tevar dekho iske😏).