Welcome To My Life

Not everything is what it seems. Yeah I bet you have hear that a million times but think about it. People throw a smile on every morning just to make it through the day. People are judged by who they are. Outcasts. Wallflowers. Refugees in the sad lonely world. And you bet I am proud to be one.

I've never really been noticed. Then again I never really wanted to be. I never wanted to be a popular girl or even a pretty girl and honestly it never bothered me. I didn't have very many friends and people snicker and giggle where ever I walk but it doesn't bother me. This is a story of my life. This is a story for every teenage outcast looking for a way in. This is the way to become infinite.

My life has never been easy, but amazingly I'm still here. I wasn't brought up like a normal child. My life was.. different. I was different. My parents and brother were average and I was below average. Now don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. But I was misunderstood, and sort of ignored. I am the eldest. So that means I have a younger sibling. Yes I have a brother and yes he is the center of attention. I have Leukemia.

I was diagnosed when I was 5.I live a life of test and medications. Since then I've an outcast, a freak. Why would anyone want to be friends with the little girl who was going to die anyway. It was just too much heart break. Boys in school never liked me. I lost all of my hair at the age of 10. I am now 16. I have but one friend. Another girl just like me. The only said thing is she doesn't go to school. Her condition is much worse then mine. 16 years of life and not one boy has laid his eyes on me. Is it true that I am to be irrelevantly and utterly alone on this world?