All I could hear were the small giggles of the joyful boy running around the big backyard. I found myself chasing after him, giggling like an idiot myself. It was sunny, too sunny so I didn't dare to look up at the sky. And because of that, my always clumsy, 7 year old self ran directly into a tree. I could barely hear anything as I became very dizzy, sitting on my bum and prompt up by my hand on the grass as my other rubbed my forehead. But I did hear the small boy I was chasing, gasp, and the pattering of the grass as he ran over and knelt down next to me. I opened my eyes and my brown eyes met his big, beautiful bluish green ones. Worry covered his featured as he moved my hand away and looked at my head. ''Are you okay.?'' He asked frantically, a small frown clear on his face. ''Er... Yeah..'' I actually made out, shaking my head and squeezing my eyes shut as I began to sniffle and felt my eyes beginning to water.

   The boy kissed my head where it hurt, and then my nose where there had now been a small scrape. ''I'll go get my mum..'' He then said, standing up and beginning to quickly run up to the back door of the huge house. I opened my eyes and felt the tears trickle down my cheeks, then falling onto my bare knees. ''Harry, darling, what's wrong.?'' I heard a small laugh and looked up to see the boy running over quickly with his mother, hand in hand. ''Look! Monica's hurt!'' He complained, pointing at me. ''Oh sweetie...'' She softly said, frowning and looking up at the big tree and then down at me. ''C'mon, love. Lets get you cleaned up and we can have cookies and juice..'' She offered a warm smile as she held her hand out for mine. I took it with a bit of hesitation and the beautiful woman helped me up. ''Thank you..'' I quietly whispered as we all walked toward the back door. ''Is she going to be okay?'' The boy then worriedly asked his mum, his eyes now beginning to water. The woman laughed softly, looking down at him, ''Of course dear. Just a little scrape..'' She said, still chuckling.

     I looked around the huge dinning room, slowly chewing on my cookie and noticed small Harry still watching me, worry still evident on his face. ''I'm okay, I swear..'' I giggled, reaching for the cup and grabbing it to take a sip. ''N-not that...'' He stuttered. I looked extremely confused but then I was yanked out of my chair by my arm, making me drop the cup and spill the juice all over. ''I called you 5 damn times!'' The large man screamed, making me whimper. It was my father. And as always, was drunk off his ass.. ''I-I'm sowwie daddy...'' I quietly said, my lip quivering. ''Get your ass outside! NOW!'' He let my arm go and pushed me forward. I winced and ran out of the dinning room and to the front door, quickly leaving. ''Richard, don't yell at the poor girl.. It was my fault, I should have told her to hurry..'' Harry's father said as he walked in. ''Shut the fuck up. She's not coming here anymore, so say goodbye to your little girl.'' He scoffed, slurring his words. ''Oh come on, don't be like that..'' His father chuckled, setting his hand on his shoulder. ''Don't fucking touch me!'' He spat, pushing him away as hard as he could. He looked down at the whimpering boy, rolling his eyes. ''Grow a pair.'' He said and walked outside, to the car. ''Next time I call for you, I want you to answer within seconds.'' He said to me, slapping me right across the face with a stinging pain left. The last day I ever set foot in the Styles home.-

       I sat up, breathing heavily and sweating intensely as I gripped my sheets tightly with my fists. I gulped and brought my hand up to feel my cheek but all I could feel was the wetness. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before taking a large breath and climbing out of my bed, standing up. ''Why was I dreaming of that..?'' I sighed to myself and slowly walked to the bathroom, taking a shower and doing my usual routine of fixing my hair and thick eyeliner. I looked at the mirror at myself; I looked like shit. I sighed, obviously needing more sleep to at least get these bags away from my eyes. I walked back to my bedroom and put on my ripped skinny jeans, a normal black t-shirt and a hoodie to hide like always. I walked downstairs after I was completely don't getting ready, trying my best to keep quiet and avoid my father, passing out on the bed with my backpack directly next to him. I picked it up and slipped it over my shoulder before walking out the door and heading for school.