Too Far?

The princes and princesses grabbed brooms to attack Bad Sofia. They hurried to the real Sofia's room to see if she was okay.

"Sofia, are you in here?" James called.

But Sofia's room was empty—she wasn't anywhere in here. This made her friends and siblings worry about her very much.

"She's not here," Amber frowned.

"Maybe Bad Sofia locked her up somewhere," Hildegard surmised.

Suddenly, the group heard Bad Sofia saying, "Oh, Princess Amber's room is so elegant—a perfect home for these sweet little froggies!"

Hearing that last word made Amber freak—she really hated frogs. "No, not the frogs!" she cried. "Anything but the frogs!"

Amber ran straight to her room and burst in only to find that there were no frogs. "Where are the frogs?" she asked.

"There were none!" Bad Sofia smirked. She let out a nasty laugh.

"That wasn't very nice," Hildegard scolded her.

"Duh, Captain Obvious," Bad Sofia retorted. "I am Bad Sofia—it's in my nature, and my goal is to be as nasty as can be." She left Amber's room with a smug smile.

Bad Sofia was really getting under everyone's skin

Bad Sofia was really getting under everyone's skin. Nobody could take it anymore.

"We need to stop her before she causes anymore trouble," Hugo claimed.