Exposed!

A while later, everyone remained in Sofia's room.

"I have to admit, Sofia, that pink dress your copy wore was gorgeous," Hildegard said.

"I'm glad you like it, Hildegard," Sofia said. "I'd like one myself, but the last thing I need is you folks mistaking me for my evil copy. I don't think I want or need a pink dress."

"Then what's this?" James asked. He pulled out a pink dress—the same one that Bad Sofia was wearing.

Everyone gasped when they saw the pink dress—and Sofia herself was terrified

"Sofia, why do you have a pink dress just like your copy?" Clio asked.

"I don't know," Sofia claimed. She was starting to feel nervous, and she hoped they weren't onto her.

"What's this?" Hildegard asked. She pulled pink fabric and a sewing kit from under Sofia's blanket. The pink fabric was the same pink as the dress.

"I smell a rat," Amber said.

Sofia was fully fingered by everyone now. With a proud smirk, she cried, "Yes! It was me, and I'd do it again!"

"It was you?" James gasped.

"I've been playing a prank the whole time, and Amber was my main victim," Sofia revealed. "I pretended to be my evil copy, and all I had to do was put on a pink dress that looked like hers."

Everyone was shocked—that Bad Sofia was just the real Sofia wearing a pink dress. They were horrified that Sofia would play such a nasty prank.

"Sofia, why would you do such a thing to your sister?" Hugo asked.

"Revenge takes no prisoners, Hugo," Sofia confessed.

Amber was horrified by those words. "Revenge?" she gaped. "What on earth did I do?"

"You ruined a perfectly good pair of dancing feet, Amber!" Sofia snapped.

Everyone realized what Sofia meant.

"Oh, last week's tryouts for the ballet," Hugo realized.

"You're still mad at me for switching your dancing shoes and making you sprain your toe?" Amber asked.

"Yes, I am, and I've waited all week to do this to you," Sofia claimed. "I have never been so humiliated in all my life!" She started explain how she got the idea to play this prank on Amber.