30 • The Definition of Beautiful

Okay, this is supposed to be the Thursday update but im giving it to you guys anyway because WE JUST HIT 20K ??!!!

Its been only 7 days since this story got featured and it had 5k reads at that time... So it literally gained 15k reads in just 7 freaking days and <33333 thank you thank you thank you so much

 So it literally gained 15k reads in just 7 freaking days and <33333 thank you thank you thank you so much❤

» crawl ιnѕιde тнιѕ вody — ғιnd мe wнere ι'м мoѕт rυιned,
and love мe тнere «

—Rune Lazuli

°°°
Chapter Thirty

      “Oh, by the way, Asa?” Carmen spoke after a long stretch of silence, her voice blending with the tranquillity of it rather than piercing the calm bubble.

“Yeah?” Asa asked in response, his mouth automatically curving upwards into a smile. He just felt so goddamn happy whenever she spoke to him, it was pure madness now.

“I forgot to tell you about our plans for tomorrow,” she said, colouring something in her art journal that Asa made a point not to take a peek at.

“Plans?” his brows furrowed together, “what plans?”

He turned to face her just as he stopped right in front of her house and noticed the way she pursed her lips, as if she was being cautious about something.

Well,” she started and that was enough to instantly put Asa on his guard.

“What’d you do?” he asked wearily.

Her head snapped towards him, grey eyes widening in innocence. “I didn’t do anything,” she defended, “well, I mean, not anything bad.”

“Carmen,” he said warningly, “out with it now.”

She let out a deep sigh that Asa could swear almost had a dramatic touch to it, as she shut her journal and turned her body around completely on the seat to face him.

“Okay, so, Willa hasn’t been around the neighbourhood yet. She kind of needs a tour around the place.”

“Okay?”