IV

"Ivory another delivery for you!" The same sentence was heard, through the house for three days in continuing now.

And as always, the young girls sprints down, to be awaiting Jimin Park in the hall. But for her suprise, today it was not him.

She slowly made her way to the brown haired boy who she seems to recognize. Jungkook Jeon? Why is he here, and where is Jimin?

The young girl's thoughts were these, they were mixed with confusion and worries. She considered Jimin as her friend now, and she hopes he thinkd the same about her. So she is worried, that something might have happened to the boy.

"Mr Jungkook Jeon? What a suprise I didn't expect you to be here" there was a reason why she sympathised his name, her sister.

But letting these thoughts apart now she curiously asks the brown haired boy "Where is Mr Jimin? Did something happen to him?" She asked careful and anxious. She wanted to know what happened to the shy boy.

"Oh yes hello miss, I'm here to give you your delivery because Jimin, who is a very close friend of mine, had some important business to arrange",smiling the boy gave the box to the maid, that just arrived.

"Oh may I know what business?" She did not want to seem persistent, but her curiosity was killing her. "Uhm it is just, his family was not feeling really well, so he has to take care of them."

His family? Oh no I hope it is nothing serious, the young girl was clearly worried about him and his family.

"Oh My dear sister you ordered something again? What is it this time" while the older girl was caught in her thoughts, her sister Rhapsody came down the stairs. Looking clearly shocked to see who was standing at their door.

What is he doing here?? Oh my, how do I look? Why didn't Ivory warn me? All these things were swirling in the younger girls head right now, seeing her crush standing there.

"O-Oh I see, today it is not Mr park, who is this young man?" Trying to sound confident, the girl asked even though she knew his name.

"I am Jungkook Jeon, I am pleased to meet you, you must me miss Rhapsody?" The blonde girl shyly nodded, while being enchanted by his dark eyes.

Ivory on the other side was still worrying about Jimin, he is my dear friend, how must he feel right now, I am sure he feels terrible. I should pay his family a visit.

Determined she let's out a long breath before asking Jungkook for jimins adress, the young boy was hesitating, but still told her and she rushed away changing her clothes.

"Via XXXXX" Ivory was mumbling to herself, while walking through the streets filled with stands and people.
Kids playing around, older people buying and selling things, gossiping and a lot of other things.

To be honest this part of the town clearly does not look very clean, but she knew it, there are a lot of poor people these days and it really saddens her. She lives a good life, gets everything served on a golden spoon, while others have to work at places that nobody would want to work at, and people who are begging for some food.

She found this unfair, but what could a small girl like her do against such cruelty. Sighing she looked up to see Jimin's house infront of her. It was a brown house, enough for a small family to live in.

Taking a deep breath, the girl smoothed out the wrinkles of her dress and knocks on the door two times.

Her heart was beating a bit faster without realizing why as she heard footsteps approaching the door.

As the door opend there was a dumbfounded Jimin standing there. His confusion was written all over his face. What is she doing here, he thought before speaking up.

"Mi- Ivory, what are you doing here?" The black haired boy still couldn't believe it, Ms. Ivory Hawkins was standing at his door, he was slightly embarrassed of her seeing where he lives.

A low class boy being visited, by one of the most well living girls in town, he could not believe it. The boy immediately opened the door, and let her in.

"Thank you and I am here to pay your family and you a visit, Mr Jungkook told me they were sick" while talking the girl took off her hat and her coat, and looking around to see where to put it.

Jimin was daydreaming, and still in slight shock, but realised soon enough what the girl wanted to do. "Oh give those to me", taking her things and putting them away he came back scratching his neck.

He did not know why, why was Ivory so caring. They know each other for barely a few days and the girl already seems like one of her closest friends.

"You really should not have come, it is not a big problem and this town is really dangerous for a beautiful lady like you, oh- wait I meant", the heat in Jimin's cheeks was clearly to see and so was the heat in Ivory's cheeks.

The girl chuckled before an older woman entered the room, she had black hair, a few white locks here and there but still very beautiful.

The woman was taken off guard for a moment, seeing such a well dressed girl standing in her house, but composed herself really fast.

"What a surprise, Jimin who is this young lady" the woman, that Ivory assumed was jimins mother, smiled and the girl just could see that he had his toothy smile from his mother.

"I am Ivory Hawkins miss Park, it is nice to make your acquaintance, I am really sorry to just barge in your house but I heard that you were sick so I brought you some Lipton tea and some medicine"

Trying not to sound nervous, the young girl introduced herself. "Oh My miss Hawkins, what a big suprise, I am really thankful that a kind lady like you pays us a visit, please take a seat"

Jimins mother motions her to sit down. "Jimin dear, could you get some cookies and some tea please?"

_____

So after visiting Jimin's parents, she soon saw how generous and kind they were, both mother and father, even though Mr Park could not stay long because of his illness that Jimin then told me about and he had to go to bed again.

While Ms. Park had only a small influence. "I will accompany you home" Jimin said and closed the door behind them. "It is not necessary, but if you insist."

They walked side by side looking around shyly, when the girl stops at a stand, there was jewellery displayed and one in particular caught her eyes.

It was a pendant shaped in a small heart and you could open it up and put photos in it. But she didn't bring money with so she just passed by it.

Jimin noticed the girl and took a short glance before catching up with her.

"I am really thankful Ivory, it was a very generous thing you did but next time do not walk alone into the town alright?" not realising what he said, the light brown haired girl chuckled.

Next time huh, the girl wonders when and why that would be. "It was nothing I hope your parents gear their strengths back again and I hope to see you again to deliver my things", the girl smiled at the boy before waving and entering her house.

The black haired boy had a smile on his face and a light blush covering his cheeks before he left too.