Three disfunctional Sisters

Justice POV

It was very bright Friday morning , and I see that none of my sister are here. So I just Lay in my bed and watch Jumping the Broom. As I notice my iPhone 5 was flashing to see my guy friend Tj texted Me goodmorning. he's a guy that's been my love or whatever for 2 years here in LA. We are not together from what he did in the previous year , but he still manage to make me smile. As I text him back I heard my one of my sister creep in the house. As I get up to see it Was the brat Mer :/.

Mer POV

As I tried to sneak back in the house from a crazy night with my boyfriend Niño I realize I am 20 years old I can do what I want when I want. As I see my big sister Justice looking at me. My stomach literally dropped. She gave me one of those looks mom use to give me . All I could do was say I was out with niño as she walked up to me and smelled my breath. She asked me calmly have you been drinking? I said nervously Yes . As she lectured me for about 30 mins then our older sister ceezy walked in the condo.

Ceezy POV

What is all this commotion??? She yelled. Then Mer started to explain herself . The whole 15 mins Mer explain herself. I honestly wasn't paying attention because Ron texted me cute kissing emojis . I literally started to daydream. As then I here Justice shout my name. I hesitated then said what? Then Justice got mad and threw on some legging crop top and some Minnetonka boots and left.

Justice POV

As I stormed out the condo and realize that Ceezy has no concern that our little sister is doing heavy drinking plus she's under Age. I just had to leave so I got in My White Mercedes Benz and left. As I ride around I realize I needed Tj more than ever. So I drove over to his place. I waited out the door sorta scared of his reaction when he sees me. I finally rung the door bell. Soon ask he opened the door I started crying and he just hugged me tight as he picked me up and took me to his room.

Tj POV

I was very shocked to see Justice here at my door. Mainly because she was full of tears. I knew off the back why she was crying as we laid In my bed I told her I understand being the one that is trying to keep the family in order but it manages to still fall out of place. I saw that she shook her head up and down agreeing with me . I see her in so much pain I just got closer and held her. Till we magically felt asleep.

Ceezy POV

I'm really getting worried. It's going on 10 o clock and Justice hasn't came home nor answered my phone calls. I didn't honest know what to do but cry because I'm the reason why she left home because I am blinded by Ron. Sometimes I wonder should we still be together. Mainly because all I see him as bringing me farther away from my little sister that need me a lot. Then I realize my phone ranged to see that Justice is calling me. She really spoke with an attitude telling me she's coming home so stop worrying her. I really didn't care jus glad that's she's fine.

Mer POV

I'm so tired of Justice judging me about my drinking. I honestly feel nothing wrong with drinking 2 bottles of whisky and 4 shots of tequila. She never understands me. I'm going to wait till she get home to talk to her and tell her how I really feel with No hesitation.

Justice POV

As I walk through the door Ceezy and Mer both started to talk to me at the same till I yelled Loud saying one at a time. Soon as I said that Mer started to talk to me saying she going to drink regardless of what I say because she's 20. I don't know what went over me but I pushed her to the chair. Then she rosed up and ran out the condo. To be honest I really didn't care I walked straight to my room and laid on my bed till I felled asleep.

Ceezy POV

I honestly believe that Justice has lost her Mind. Pushing Mer into the chair like she just right. As sudden I realize my phone start to flash it was Ron. Just the person I needed to talk to. I answered and ask him to come over he of course said sure. So I grabbed my MK bag and left.

Mer POV

I'm sitting here with all kinds of thoughts going thru my head as I lay with Niño and drink some Ciroc. Niño then started to kiss on me I wasn't in the mood so I told him to stop. He then made a sudden excuse saying he have to go to the store so I can leave. I realized it so I just got in my Nissan Altima and left. I honestly didn't know where should I go because I don't wanna go home as I saw one of my drinking buddies Lizzy outside her apartment so I pulled up to hang out.

Ron POV

Can't believe Ceezy wanna slide thru this late. She must wanted the D so I got my bed comfortable the way she like it. Then I found our favorite brand condom Trojan. As suddenly I hear the door bell rang it was her. I welcomed her in open arms. I then led her to my bedroom and we sat up on the bed. I started to kiss her she then acted like she didn't want it and that's a first. Wonder what she have up her sleeves.

Ceezy POV

I can't believe He is trying to kiss me and I want to have a serious convo. So I said Ron stop we need to talk then my phone rung it was my friend Lulu she was telling me that Mer is in the hospital. I instantly jumped up and left Ron house as I hear Ron running behind me saying what's going on. I couldn't even respond just knew I had to call Justice.

Justice POV

I was sleeping very good till my phone flashed to see that ceezy is calling me. I answered then she began to talk fast telling me what's wrong. All I heard was Mer is in the hospital. I immediately Hung up the phone and ran to my car to go to the hospital to see what happen. As I drove all I could say in my head was a silent prayer saying Lord please let My only little sister be alright as a tear fall from my face.