Whats More could Happen?

Justice POV

I finally arrived at the hospital to see my sister Ceezy running in. I hurried to catch up with her . I then went to the counter with ceezy to see what was going on. It turns out that Mer was driving drunk and hit a big truck and flew out of the car because she didn't have on a seat belt. Lizzy of course was there but all she had was a cut on her arm and a busted head. All I could do was cry I having all these thought going through my head wondering why I didn't try to keep her from leaving. I just need to see her.

Ceezy POV

Omg ! All I could ask was what were the conditions? The nurse said that its critical. I felled on the ground immediately with tears. I prayed out loud saying Lord if you keep my baby sister Mer here lord I will make sure she gets the help she needs ! Justice then busted into tear saying Noo ! I just got up and hugged her all we got is each other. Our mother is in Georgia she really don't speak to us & our father is in Prison for 1st degree murder. My sisters need me the most so I'm here for them.

Niño POV

I wish I never told Mer to leave she would of been with me now. She would be in the hospital in critical condition. Soon as I walked in the hospital her sisters gave me a stank look. I didn't know what to expect when I talk to them. Justice walked towards me saying why did u make her leave now my sister is in critical condition. She then began to hit me till ceezy stepped in a pulled her off of me. Then ceezy looked at me then slapped me. I was so shocked all I could say was sorry but No one listen.

Tj POV

I heard what happen to Justice sister I had to go to the hospital to make sure she was fine. Soon as I walked thru the door I walked towards her and hugged her. I held her tight and felt her pain. Even though we are not together I will always be there for her regardless of what new guy comes in her life.

Justice POV

Soon as I saw Tj he made me smile in the inside jus knowing that he cares. I walked towards him with a hug and a kiss. The whole while we waited he held me tight and never let me go. That's honestly what I need at the time till the doctor came to tell us some news.

Doctor Primes POV

Well I have good and bad new witch one do you want first? They insisted Bad first then I said Bad new is that her left arm is broke and that she could possibly get arrested for a DUI. Good new is that she will be find she will be ready to go home tomorrow. She's a very blessed girl some patients died. When I heard them say thank you I told them your welcome and walked away.

Ceezy POV

I'm so Glad she's fine. I honestly see that she needs help. Me and Justice will most defiantly sign he up to go to rehab. Just thank a God she's save. As I was about to leave the hospital I saw Lizzy. I don't know but I just blinked out and beat her up . She wasn't in that big of condition that she couldn't get beat. Till Tj and Justice pulled me off of her. All I could here was her threatening me. All I could do was laugh at her and leave.

Justice POV

After stopping ceezy from beating Lizzie ssa I just wanted to spend time with Tj tonight. So I drove over to my place and got some clothes and went to his place. Soon as I came in I insisted on showering before something happen if you know what I mean. Soon as I came out the shower with a crop top and some ole cheerleading boot shorts and laid down with Tj.

Tj POV

Soon as she laid down I just wanted to make love to her. So I starting kissing her. We both then too of her top. Then I started from the bottom. As I kissed her I smelled Victoria Secret green apple on her. That very much turnt me on because I love the flavor green apple. I then made it her stomach that is very much lovable because she don't have a waist. Then I made it to her breast their average so I loved that too. Then you know happen next. We made love then felt asleep.

Justice POV

I suddenly opened my eyes looked at my phone to see that it was 9 42 am. Also Tj had disappeared but Ik what happened last night was real we made love like never before. Idk but I believe I'm in love With Tj. As I thought Tj walked in with home cooked breakfast he made for me. I must say I felt special and loved . Tj and I was then laid up in bed watching our favorite movie About Last Night !

Ceezy POV

Guess I'll go ahead and tell Ron wassup. I went ahead an went to his house he opened the door with a wtf you got going on look. I just walked in and said we need to talk. So we went in the den and sat down. I began saying that he hasn't been a good thing in my life. I feel like your pushing me away from my sisters I don't like that at all and think that we need a break. He then looked at me like I was stupid and punched me in the face. I felt on the ground crying he then kicked me twice and left the house. I couldn't move I just laid there and cried.