Part two - You belong to me

In this chapter,it's gonna be weird 『i think』But,Please enjoy reading (*^ω^*)

☆★次に♡♥︎tsugini🍀

At outside of infirmary room. There have two person waiting for Yuto came out. After a few minutes later, Yuto came out then he felt annoyed when see that two person standing in front of him while crossing hands on their chest with 'explain it now' reaction on him.

"So! You're just raping your 'belong', am I right?"

"You knew that you shouldn't do that to make him was your."

"Shut up! I know what I should done. " Yuto said while frowning his eyes brown .

"Good then if you had knew, about what you should do."

"I hope you could quickly settle this matter with your 'belong'"

"Tsk! Wakatta!! Medokusei!" Yuto said while felt irritated and go from there.

The two person only sighed and grinning look at Yuto while said "Does it too hard for you say 'LOVE' word at him, Yuto?"

♥☆♥☆

🌞☀️

In the morning day, at Tokyo city where there have one private school which only for athlete, smart, talented and special student could study in it the school name was Glorious Paradise Gakuen.

3 days later,

After that accident inside infirmary Ryosuke always avoid from Yuto slight because he felt so nervous and shame about what happen on them 3 days ago.

But, Ryosuke can't forever hide from Yuto. Right? Like now, when Ryosuke and Yuri on the way entering School building. And stop when they at their own locker.

"Ne~ Ryosuke, I wanna asking you about something?" Ask Yuri on Ryosuke.

"Hmn? Sure, What is it?" Ryosuke said while busy with his stuff inside locker.

"This few days, you seem like trying to avoid away from Nakajima-san. Did something happen between you two." Yuri said while looking at Ryosuke with feeling wonder.

"Eh?! No, I'm not. It's n-nothing happen between us. Why are you suddenly ask about that?" Ryosuke answer and ask Yuri. While cover hisself from jolt when heard that Yuri saying Yuto's name.

Yuri frown when hear and saw Ryosuke's answer and reaction

"I ask because you seem so weird when saw or heard his name to be called. Are you really sure that's nothing happen between you two?" Yuri said and ask on Ryosuke again.

Ryosuke only silent hisself when he got nothing to explain on Yuri. He look confused how to explain it also he don't know how to. Ryosuke bite his bottom lip nervously.

"You know what? You start acting weird after you had sent Nakajima-san at infirmary 3 days ago, I was wonder what had happen between you two on that day." Yuri said while crossing his both hands on his chest and looking at Ryosuke's reaction.

Ryosuke was surprised with Yuri's word. More ever, the word of 'infirmary' made Ryosuke remember about hisself being fucked or should it's called being 'raped' by Nakajima Yuto the popular yet idol student in their high school.

When Ryosuke remember the scene that Yuto was kiss, suck and touch all over his body make Ryosuke shivered, felt disgust on his body then his face was blushing red when remember that scene. All he can do right now was biting his lip to calm hisself from trembling.

Yuri feeling weird and confused with Ryosuke's reaction then he found something not right that could be true and then he said in shocked,

"Eh?! Masaka!?" While check Ryosuke's neck.