Chapter Three

"My breath caught in the back of my throat. I looked around for Harry but I couldn't find him. It wasn't a joke, the man on the phone was being serious.

"Miss. Ariana Styles" a familiar voice said. I looked at the man who must have been Louis. I started feeling really nervous, I went to turn around but Harry was blocking my way. I took a step back, gasping.

His eyes were bright blue and he had fangs. "H-Harry what's going on" I asked beyond terrified. He sighed and motioned for me to sit down, and I did.

"As I was at the store I got caught. But Louis gave me a choice to either die or be turned. And I couldn't leave you on your own like that, I can't do what mom did." he finished explaining. I couldn't be mad at him, I understood 💯%. He did it to protect me.

I got up and hugged him forgetting there were 3 other vampires in the room. I quickly remembered and turned and looked at Zyan.

"What do you want" I asked trying my best not to come off rude. "You" He said coldly which made me a little bit on edge. I gulped and and looked at Harry. He nodded his head and I looked back at Zayn.

"Only if Harry can come to" I said trying to cooperate. He nodded his head and we followed them outside. I looked around expecting to see a limo or at least some kind of car.

"Where's your car" I asked looking at Zayn. He didn't say anything, he hasn't said one thing at all; well he has but one word shouldn't count.

Harry picked me up and put me on his back. "We run" he said smiling at me. I smiled back and he took off following Zayn and the other two men. "Why does he want me to come live with him" I whispered asking Harry. "I don't know, But it must be a good reason if he came and invited you personally" when he mentioned Zayn personally inviting to to come to his house or whatever it frustrated me because he didn't even day anything, he only said one word that creeped me out.

Why would he want ME to come live with him, he has to have a reason right? I mean he's not that nice to just have me freely live in his home. His hiding something and I need to find out what it is.

We soon stopped in front of a giant house and my jaw dropped in awe. "Alright Louis will show Harry his room and Niall will show you yours. I looked over to see a tall fair man standing next to Zayn. He had blondeish hair and blue eyes.

He smiled at me and lead me inside while Louis lead Harry to his room. I looked back and saw Zayn watching me. He smiled at me and I gave him a confused look.

"You know, Your taking this really like calm" Niall mentioned. I cocked my head, "is that a good thing?". He shrugged and looked at me, "last time he asked a girl to come live with him she tried killing Liam and So Zayn had to kill her." Liam? "He's Zayns older brother, but not by blood" I nodded my head, understanding the situation. "I can't hurt someone, I mean I've never even been in a fight." I said slowly feeling more comfortable around him. I've learned that it's easier to open up when the other person opens up to.

"But why did she try to kill his brother" I questioned wanting more detail. I've always loved hearing stories especially when they give lots of detail.

"I'm not aloud to tell you" he said sadly, and I pouted a bit but understood it's not his story to tell. "Well I bet Zayn had a good reson" I said. He scoffed and nodded his head, "trust me he did".

We both Laughed and he opened a door and showed me my room. It was absolutely beautiful.

Zayn picked every design" Niall said walking into the room. "Did he Do the same thing with the last girl" I asked curiously.

"Um no not really, she was real mean, Zayn thought it was cute at first ya know? He just thought she was playing hard to get. Once he found out she was mean for nothing he didn't like her at all. She would always try to fight Zayn but he would put her In check real fast." I was amazed at how badly Zayn was treated. "Zayn doesn't really know what it's like to have some one love him, he's used to rejection and that's why he's so mean. So if he ever snaps at you it's only because he's scared to be nice or daosent know how to." I nodded my head and sat on my bed. Niall sat next to me.

"Why does Zayn want me to live with him" I asked. Niall's body shifted and he didn't say anything. "You'll find out soon enough but first you should get some rest." he suggested before getting up and leaving me alone.

I've never really get scared when I'm put in sertain positions, but for some reason I feel really comfortable around Niall, Louis, and Zayn. And knowing Harry trusts them makes me feel a lot better too.