Chapter 1

Matt's POV

I squeeze Mallory's hand starting the usual warm up called 'heartbeat' that we would do back in Divine Comedy. From her hand to Tori, from hers to Stacey and it kept going throughout the cast of Studio C and the cast of Divine Comedy. Ending up at me, who would wish them all luck and say a prayer.

"Dear Jesus, help my friends from both Studio C and Divine Comedy as we go through today's anniversary show. Give everyone peace and no one will get hurt. In your Heavenly name, Amen." I pray over my friends.

"Amen." Everyone says in sync and lets go of one another's hand.

"See you guys on stage!" I go off onto the old stage I used to perform as I get claps and cheers while I stare into the bright stage light. The memories of my old DC days come flooding back to me and I can't help but smile because of how far we've come.

"Hello everyone!" I get cut off by loud cheers. "Welcome to the 15th anniversary show of Divine Comedy! I'm so happy to welcome the cast of Divine Comedy and Studio C!"

Everyone in the audience whistles and cheers as the cast comes smiling out, waving at their fans. After the DC cast comes out, the cast of Studio C gets welcomed with even louder cheers and screams of I love you Studio C!!! And soon enough, it was show time. Little did the DC folks know, after the show we would announce who would be offered a spot in the 2nd generation of Studio C.

Once the show ends and the seats are empty, I stop the DC cast from leaving.

"Hey guys, could you all stay behind?" I shout out to the group of college kids.

"Yeah!" One of the guys turns around and smiles.

"So the cast of Studio C, well, we're getting older. Both in age and to the fans. We have been coming to multiple shows of yours and have been talking a lot about who the next generation would be."

They all start whispering with shocked looks on their faces.

"So, are you choosing 13 of us to be in the new cast?" One the girl's plays with her hands.

"Yes." I respond with a nod.

"And you're going to announce it right here, right now?" She raised her eyebrows.

I take a deep breath, my voice becomes suddenly softer, "yes."