Rebuild

No one's pov:

It was a quiet sunny morning until 2 certain students where waking up to start on a project Y/N informed ruby about.

Y/N pov:

Me and ruby decided it was best to wake up early to get started so no one would try and interfere with our work. I was also gonna work really hard on bringing my leader back because he taught me everything and i am thankful for that and now im returning a favor to try and bring him back. Me and ruby headed to the dorm and i was suprised no one was there.

Y/N: wow the team is not back yet they must be on a mission

Ruby: Must be a tough mission then

Y/N: yeah alright lets get to work lets do this

Ruby: alright im ready now what do i do

I then pulled out a blueprint on how rebuilding the arm and leg for the male exo would be to show ruby so she would know what to do.

Ruby: its kinda like building a weapon but complicated and more complex with your worlds tech in this.

Y/N: wow a lot of big words there ruby you made your own weapon

Ruby: yeah i learned it back a signal acadamey

Y/N: Wow thats cool maybe you can teach me sometimes and ill teach you some combat techniques deal.

Ruby: consider this a deal Y/N

You then shook hands and went to work, you grabed the parts out of the rucksack along with the tools.

Y/N: before we start building his arm i wanna make a little tweak to it he might like maybe his hand could turn into a gun, nah thats to much, hmmm maybe a little gun that can fire from his wrist.

Ruby: i like that idea lets make him a super robot.

Y/N: hehe cayde would love to make you one of his hunters anyways lets start with his arm first get the hard part of the way.

You and ruby then got to work on his arm and started connecting wires and welding his parts together with a blow torch. You then made a little space in his arm so you can attach the little pistol to his wrist that can slide in and out. Ruby then welded it to the arm by using the blow torch and connected a wire to the pistol so he could have control over it. You then pushed his arm in place and it connected to his body. This all took 3 hours so it was now 11:00 am. You then grabed 2 water bottles and tossed one to ruby and she chugged the water bottle.

Y/N: whoa dont drink to fast you might choke

She then started coughing because she drank the water to fast.

Y/N: should've listend to me

Ruby: I was so thirsty though

Y/N: watch this is how you drink a water bottle fast

You then put the water bottle over your mouth and placed your hand at the end of the bottle and pushed and at that second all the water was gone and the water bottle was crushed with no water in it.

Ruby: whoa what you have some type of dark magic in you

Y/N: all skill here ruby

She then started to laugh and you laughed as well. After the break you two began to get started again. This time it you and ruby started working on the leg. Ruby started connecting wires together and after she was done connecting the wires you pulled your mask down and ruby did to and you started welding the leg together with the body. She was holding the leg in place so it wont move around and you just made sure everything was welded properly. After you was done welding ruby pushed the leg in and his body parts where back together. This all took 4 hours so it was now 3:00 pm.