TO SHOW WHY IM FEARED

Baron pov

I cant belive im going to help the humans. I should just kill them right. Of course remember this is why you were made to wipe out them all and the omnics be victorious. But we could work together you know in harmony. You will say that now but humans are the same and always will be.

Zenyata- hey baron are you alright.

Baron- yes of course master.

Zenyata- remember you can tell me anything.

Baron- of course master.

Time skip

We arrive at this place on a snowy mountain.

Zenyata- we are here you should be accepted well.

Baron- i have no doubt master.

As we land i see so many people so many humans. It makes me want to fight one to see how strong they are.

Winston- Zenyata! It good to see your back. I suppose the mission was a success.

Zenyata- yes it was. he agreed to help us win the war.

Winston- thats wonderful but there going to be a slight problem.

Zenyata- and whys that?

Winston- we have no spear rooms so were going to have to see who going to share a room.

Zenyata- sounds fair but how?

Winston- i got that figured out.

Time skip

Winston pov

Winston- heros of overwach! We may have found a trap card to are victory. Some people have already met him but alot have not. Baron hellspawn is now a member of overwach! Now the problem. The problem is we dont have another room to put him in so will somebody share there room with him.

The room was quite as you here tracer.

Tracer- no no no! Im not going to do it! So dont look at me!

As nobody said anything baron felt alone and sad.

Winston- well if thats how it going to be then im gonna draw a name. How ever getts picked has to fight him and if you win thats a pass if you loose your his room mate.

Winston- pressed a button as a name poped up. Dva.

Winston- dva! Lets go!

Dva- why?! Why cant it be some one else?

Winston- you were picked so go to battle stations!

Dva- fine!

Time skip baron pov

I stood in front of the girl with the mec as she did not look happy.

Baron- hey are you ok?!

Dva- (blushes) yea im fine! D-dont worry about me you shoukd be worried about your self!

Baron- ok if you say so.

He took out two scrolls from the four he had and put them on the ground. As he started to draw.

Dva- what-what are you doing!?

He held his finger up in a hold on way as he slamed his hand on the ground as smoke formed. When the smoke cleared he held up two hand cannons.

Baron- my art is about to blossom.

I ran at dva because she lacks mobility but her firepower can be off the charts. I fired my hand guns at her but the bullets disappeared. Must be some kind of matrix's. She opened fire at me and i camt say she did not hit me. She did and it hurt. I made it to a wall that blocked me from her fire. This was a routine once she stopped i opened fire at her. But something seemed wrong just as i step out of fire this happened.

Dva- nerf this!

As her suit hit me i blew up.

Dva- it looks like he not my room mate.

But as she said that red came out of the hole he was blasted in. As he came out his coat was off his left arm. His eyes red and bloody. Dva could not move as fear was brought over her as he walked to her.

Baron- you see this is what i mean. Kids with toys thinking im gonna save the world! What did daddy not give you the attention you wanted? Well any who.

The eyes going up his arm form a big hand as he back hands her across the face knocking her out.

Baron- why did you make me do that? I felt board. Now im going to have to make it up to her when she wakes up.